Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found one on BBTS, some one traded it in and I currently have it sitting in my pile of loot and it has a price of $400.00 is that a reasonable price? It's used and complete and has brown shipper box.

Honestly, that shipper is kinda rare. I got one complete for $325 shipped. Bbts is on the high side, but they check everything so it's a safe buy.

400 seems like a lot. You have to compare how rare the product is, with what you're actually getting in the box.

Im still hoping for an updated Mark 3

I found one on BBTS, some one traded it in and I currently have it sitting in my pile of loot and it has a price of $400.00 is that a reasonable price? It's used and complete and has brown shipper box.

I think a lot of people keep getting buyers remorse about that figure, its gone up and back to sold out like three times in the last month. Honestly the Mark III either version is the only figure I wouldn't display without the armory just because of how bad it looks in comparison to their newer armors. I'd just wait for the 2.0 or diecast remake, you're bound to get that for $325 or less.

I think a lot of people keep getting buyers remorse about that figure, its gone up and back to sold out like three times in the last month. Honestly the Mark III either version is the only figure I wouldn't display without the armory just because of how bad it looks in comparison to their newer armors. I'd just wait for the 2.0 or diecast remake, you're bound to get that for $325 or less.

True...at least the battle damaged one is the better of the two.

I own both the Mark III and the Battle Damage Version and I still think they look outstanding. If they do eventually release a new version I'll own that too. I hope they keep it maroon color if they do.

I think a lot of people keep getting buyers remorse about that figure, its gone up and back to sold out like three times in the last month.

The only HT figure I regret buying.

Gonna sell it soon. Just taking up space in my office (in a box).

I have one available for very cheap - £110 (includes UK shipping) or $230 (includes international shipping).

The reason for the low price is a couple of small flaws, and pink abs (likely needs repainting, but looks OK under some lights).

Unsuitable for many, but I know this would be a golden opportunity for some. A great option for filling the last gap in your Hall of Armour (or you could wait until the Diecast ships in 2016 :D Can't wait to see those promised 1/4 Avengers figures...)

I am about to pull the trigger on the diecast mark 42, but if HT announces a diecast mark 3, then I would get that instead in a heartbeat. Definitely my favorite suit.

I am about to pull the trigger on the diecast mark 42, but if HT announces a diecast mark 3, then I would get that instead in a heartbeat. Definitely my favorite suit.

Diecast is absolute rubbish. Sucker bait. I'd be tempted to buy a retooled and better looking Mark III suit though, without the diecast.

Doesn't change the fact that it's rubbish.

Just curious, why do you think its rubbish? HT haven't even released a diecast figure yet. I'd wait until one comes out before making a judgment on it. The Iron Man prototypes I've seen in person look just as good as their current plastic counterparts.

Re: Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (BD) spec + pics (new head shot added!)

I'm guessing the choice to use Diecast and drive up the retail prices, which are already staggering for the IM line, is causing a majority of the moans and groans.

I'm guessing the choice to use Diecast and drive up the retail prices, which are already staggering for the IM line, is causing a majority of the moans and groans.

Since I'm an old school Transformer collector, I like the idea of die cast. Now that's in the world of Transformers. I'm interested to see what die cast will look like on a highly detailed figure. If Hot Toys can pull it off, I think we will be very happy ....

Oh and Gave you a Rep point :clap

Since I'm an old school Transformer collector, I like the idea of die cast. Now that's in the world of Transformers. I'm interested to see what die cast will look like on a highly detailed figure. If Hot Toys can pull it off, I think we will be very happy ....

Oh and Gave you a Rep point :clap
Me too, i grew up playing with diecast robots. I am excited for the diecast iron mans. The diecast feel will make it a bit more authentic. Its like comparing a diecast model car and a plastic model car.

Me too, i grew up playing with diecast robots. I am excited for the diecast iron mans. The diecast feel will make it a bit more authentic. Its like comparing a diecast model car and a plastic model car.

Yes I agree with you 100% ....

Oh just wondering why are we still talking about Die cast in the Mark III thread? :lol Maybe we should move to an official Mark 42 Die cast thread

Back