Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on finally getting yours, Josh. I told you he was every bit awesome as advertised:wink1:

Thank you! He is that and you nailed it! :hi5: As impressive as anything I've gotten from HT. I like the pose I have him in but I'm still thinking about messing with it some more. Figure is just that cool.

congrats josh. damn that gunmetal version looks great

Thank you! Yeah, its awesome. Was stupid to not get it at SDCC before. Got a great deal from a boardie though so it worked out. I love the Iron Man line. HT kicks major ass with it no doubt.

just hope my shots do the figures justice.

yeah he looks tough. im really loving this iron man line as well. kept telling myself i didnt need the gunmetal version because he was never that way in the movie. but he looks more real, gritty..something. and he totally fits in , like he DID wear that in the movie.

Yeah, both are tough looking figures. Thats why I backed off of the Gunmetal Iron Man was it wasn't in the movies, but I got to thinking recently how cool would it be to have all the suit versions. Plus it is a nice looking figure. The BD Mark III is crazy cool looking with paint thats even better than the original Mark III. Overall this line is pretty damn awesome!

I've heard that IM gun metal version are limited to 500 pieces worldwide. Is it true or someone just BS me?

imbd3.jpg

OK thanks to the advise of my fellow freaks here is my IMBD with tony head..... I just gotto find a more natural pose.......

one more for the road

imbd4.jpg

Last edited:
imbd3.jpg

OK thanks to the advise of my fellow freaks here is my IMBD with tony head..... I just gotto find a more natural pose.......

one more for the road

imbd4.jpg

they look unnatural, because the knees and hips are bent WAY too much. in the movie, stark almost always stood up straight, so he should be much straighter than that, with a little bend in the knees. hope that helps.

stark head looks awesome on it btw. it would only look better with a little bit of blood/dirt, but looks great as it is.

is it hard to put the test mech tony head on the bd ironman? Im getting both and would like to see how it looks... maybe include that in a video review of mine... im not going to do a whole ota work just too do this though but if its easy I may try it....

Found these pics over at toyworld ..not only imo are these the best pics of this figure so far,the guy seems to have done a modification to keep the chest-plate more flush with the rest of the body ..any ideas on how he went about it ..kinda hard to tell exactly what he did ..seems he cut away at the figure in some form.

imx3.jpg

imx4.jpg

imx1.jpg

imx8.jpg

imx9i.jpg

imx2.jpg

It seems he done a mod on the neck 2 ..it looks fantastic!

^^^ take apart a hottoys figure??? Not for me... Id never get it back together the righ way again... I took apart plenty of Optimus Primes to do customes and some of those even stumped me...

^^^ take apart a hottoys figure??? Not for me... Id never get it back together the righ way again... I took apart plenty of Optimus Primes to do customes and some of those even stumped me...

I would do it, if it just involved undoing some screws ..but thats as far as i would go .. i wouldn't be brave/stupid enough 2 go chopping away at a figure, but i will be happy with this fig inhand the way it is so long as the neck doesn't bother me.

Thats actually a really nice mod, but I'm not adventurous enough to take apart a 170.00 figure.

Id love to know how he went about fixing the neck ..that alone does wonders 4 the overall look! ..if its safe and easy i will do it 4 sure.

That slim head barely fits and is long so I hope some mod can be done to it when I have more time. Damn this guy is brave for sure. Wish he posted some detailed tutorial fo us to follow.

Yeah I am not happy with my pose yet and too lazy too watch IM on BluRay so downloading it again :lol

That slim head barely fits and is long so I hope some mod can be done to it when I have more time. Damn this guy is brave for sure. Wish he posted some detailed tutorial fo us to follow.

Actually people over at toyworld were asking 4 him 2 post one ..so we may yet get one:)

too lazy too watch IM on BluRay so downloading it again :lol

Id imagine there would be more work in downloading and extracting then sticking the blueray in ..man u r lazy:lol

Back