Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, well most times, it takes me ages to decide on getting a figure. And sometimes it pays off. The figure goes on sale. Sometimes it doesn't and the figure has gotten too expensive (Star-Lord). I' starnge as I only buy what I like and what I can see fit-in in my collection. And I think I have finally found a place for the Mandarin. I loved him in the movie (loved the movie itself) and the figure is one of the best (or so I have heard), so I thought it was about time I got him

Great choice. He really is one of the best HT figures out there and he sells cheap. Enjoy and post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes, well most times, it takes me ages to decide on getting a figure. And sometimes it pays off. The figure goes on sale. Sometimes it doesn't and the figure has gotten too expensive (Star-Lord). I' starnge as I only buy what I like and what I can see fit-in in my collection. And I think I have finally found a place for the Mandarin. I loved him in the movie (loved the movie itself) and the figure is one of the best (or so I have heard), so I thought it was about time I got him

I can't tell you how many times I have kicked myself for dragging my feet on buying a figure :lol

I can't tell you how many times I have kicked myself for dragging my feet on buying a figure :lol

I lost the entire GOTG that way. Still not too keen on Rocket and maybe I'll get a second chance when the next movie hit, but still, it's one of my all time favorite movies. I actually pre-ordered them all, but then decided it was too expensive. So it goes. I was lucky with the Mandarin. Saved a lot of money :)

Got him, and I actually like him. Right out of the box I was a bit disappointed, but playing around with him a bit showed me how much fun this figure is. And really great likeness

2016-10-03 08.47.47.jpg
Beating the living crap out of Iron Man. This figure is excellent. Loving it!

Untitled.jpg

My Mandarin arrived today! Took advantage of the spooktacular deal ($100 off + 3x reward points) and used my $20 code that came with my Hot Toys BvS Batman. Only paid $99.99 usd before shipping! And! It came with another $20 code on the box! #winning! The chair alone is so worth it! ^^!!

Anyone not usinh their $100 off for this figure sent to their emails? Would love to use it if ever

Got this from sideshow for $99.00 with the sale and $20.00 code. Shipped on Tuesday and should be in my hands on Election Day. Ready to pose him on a shelf with Loki and Red Skull.

Back