Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best sculpts Hot Toys have released. I still love that the character bothers so many people to this day. Certainly overshadows the other Iron Man villains!

I do think it's a cool looking figure, and is a good interpretation of the Mandarin, but every time I see it, all I can think of is Trevor Slattery.

To have Ben Kingsley in my home is an honor in itself. And yes, most memorable Iron Man villain. I loved the movie, I know most people think it sucks, but it's Iron Man and Shane Black, I mean, come on...

Totally agree. I've written before, if IM3 Mandarin was closer to the comic book version it would have been as forgettable as Whiplash was. Mostly the replies are if it was "done right" (whatever that means) it could have been great. Well, if "done right" Squirrel Girl could be the best Marvel movie of all time, I guess. Here in the real world I think it was a great story and portrayal, and the figure is fantastic. Great posing potential with that chair too.

If I didn't already own it (got it for $160.00 a couple of years ago) I would have bought it with these codes!

Not going to lie, wish I had the code you guys have been using for $100 off this figure. Had him in the collection and sold him with the plan of rebutting and this would've been perfect. Such a great figure even if the movie makes me want to puke.

Just got the Hot Toys Madarin and this figure is nice! Got it for a great price too. Bought it during the spooktacular sale where it was $119.99, used a $20.00 code I got with Deadpool brining it down to $99.99 with free shipping, then when I get it there's another $20.00 code on the box! Thank you Sideshow!

My waitlist converted! I honestly wasn't expecting that, since this sale was obviously to get rid of the remaining stock, but I'm really excited. I actually like IM3 (though it's not my favorite) and his design is really great.

My waitlist converted! I honestly wasn't expecting that, since this sale was obviously to get rid of the remaining stock, but I'm really excited. I actually like IM3 (though it's not my favorite) and his design is really great.

Good news! It's a great figure!

The face sculpt is INSANE on this guy

dfa41a2fb5be055e8831f6e72ecbd001.jpg

Looks so much better without the glasses.

Seems this figure is enjoying a little Renaissance. He's a great figure. Glad more people are finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems this figure is enjoying a little Renaissance. He's a great figure. Glad more people are finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was on sale during Spook. That's why people are posting their pickups.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back