Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is the zoomed out version of the pic Pplastic enemies posted.

1455135_630081327030199_2107440039_n.jpg

Unless thats a custom, I guess someone has The Mandarin in hand.

OMG! as in oh my goodness, not our beloved blogger who love to tease :panic: :rotfl

just got a message from our local retailer that The Mandarin will be out this week, an official reveal perhaps on Wednesday?

Wow, it seems HT are on a roll with these releases as of late. Jor-el, the mechanic TS, DX-14, Dx-13, the amazing SM and now the mandarin.

Oh joy at living in The UK...

Still waiting on Hulk & ASM!

So if Mandarin gets released next week I might see him oooooh! 2015?

Just saw IM3 again. Not a fan of the way he was portrayed in the film but man.. this figure looks nice :lol

I can't keep up with these Hot Toys releases, already had to postpone getting the DX14 & Jor El :(

Won't be postponing getting Trev though :nono

I can't keep up with these Hot Toys releases, already had to postpone getting the DX14 & Jor El :(

Won't be postponing getting Trev though :nono

I am with you on that, these sporadic releases of these figures have got me canceling a few orders i had placed.

I think its proof that SS nor HT knows exactly when these will all be ready. Thats why there is such a crazy change in all the release dates. Too many variables to pin it down that specifically.

Back