Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very beautify looks clothing especially for a production piece. While I have no interest in buying the figure, I'm definitely interested in how this comes out

1461193_558109644273275_2100997934_n.jpg

1471809_558109627606610_518030659_n.jpg

Looks like his beard is confused whether or not it wants to be dyed black or light brown.

Looks like they went all out on this, looks fantastic.

I just can't buy it after what he turned out to be in the movie, such a waste, instead they went with fire man as the main villian, urghh but this thread isn't about that, sorry.

Whoa, I can't believe this is coming out already. :horror I'm not buying, but I'm really looking forward to all the pics. :panic:

Wow this caught me by surprised. I ordered this and was expecting this to come next year. Sweet deal.

Man it looks great. I want it not so much bc it's Mandarin, but more because it's Ben Kingsley. Hopefully stock will be plentiful and I can pick it up in a few months.

I thought in one of the the Howard Chan interviews recently he said something about running behind schedule because of factory capacity but that they had fixed the problem (expanded?).

Don't think so... they have delayed Iron Patriot and Red Snapper 5 months.

Back