Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is wrong though when most people would rather buy memorabilia of some pathetic drug addict actor over the real villain of the film.

I can't blame them seeing as how incredibly awesome and accurate this figures likeness is and the pricing is decent too. Also i'm pretty sure if Hot Toys decide to release the REAL Mandarin/Killian, a lot of people will probably cancel their order for this guy for the real version.

But I won't though.

maybe when the item actually gets shipped people will get a figure with the likeness of guy pierce

I can't blame them seeing as how incredibly awesome and accurate this figures likeness is and the pricing is decent too. Also i'm pretty sure if Hot Toys decide to release the REAL Mandarin/Killian, a lot of people will probably cancel their order for this guy for the real version.

But I won't though.

I got this guy, but hated the movie and everything about it before and after the twist. Only thing I liked was this fake mandarin in the videos.
Thats why I’m getting him, and the because this figure looks awesome.

Fixed. :lecture, ps what is wrong with the people that want this?

Nothing, I just preordered this haha, I am talking about from the movie aspect. It’s interesting that most of us are excited (myself included) for a character who is a drug addict joke, over the real villain of the film. It is a unique situation. Shows how well the figure came out, because if he didn’t look as good as these pics I am sure a good amount of people who preordered wouldn’t have.

wow! just saw and it looks amazing! HT did a great job on this for sure. However, I will skip this like I have with all IM stuff. Just waiting for the eventual Die-Cast MK3 :yess:

Back