Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is fantastic...was great in the movie...until 3/4 way through....got more screen time than any of the Mark suits! PO'd!

First off, good price.. I'll certainly pre-order this.

Secondly, I don't understand the logic of the mods in merging the old thread with the new one. When someone created a new thread with a full reveal of The Mechanic, my old one got closed because, "that's the way things work around here and you were too slow to upload official pics". But when I do it, that one gets merged with an old thread that hasn't even uploaded official pics! Logical. :lol

Official pics are at page 114, for those interested. :lol Certainly the last time I take my time to try to contribute with something like this to the forum.

Secondly, I don't understand the logic of the mods in merging the old thread with the new one. When someone created a new thread with a full reveal of The Mechanic, my old one got closed because, "that's the way things work around here and you were too slow to upload official pics". But when I do it, that one gets merged with an old thread that hasn't even uploaded official pics! Logical. :lol

Official pics are at page 114, for those interested. :lol Certainly the last time I take my time to try to contribute with something like this to the forum.

first off :nana:

Second, dont get so invested in this (not trying to sound dickish), its just that this thread already had alot invested in it, by all mean contribute and dont feel like you cant

Somebody needs a hug. :1-1:

LAME !!!!! price sucks, character sucks ,movie sucked !!!!!!! what a waste of time and materials ,they could have done something better than this

if he didn’t look as good as these pics I am sure a good amount of people who preordered wouldn’t have.
I liked the character, but it might be an easy pass if it didn't look near as good as this. But it does look this good, & I want 2 :D

Nice figure,great likeness. He would look out of place with the rest of my Superheros lineup though. And at $215 he doesnt come with much,gonna pass on this.

first off :nana:

Second, dont get so invested in this (not trying to sound dickish), its just that this thread already had alot invested in it, by all mean contribute and dont feel like you cant

But you do act like a ****.

Somebody needs a hug. :1-1:

No, what I need to do is put you and your friend on ignore. So frickin annoying the both of you. :lol

If i am not mistaken, the Mandarin was that Killian character and not this guy. So the few fans that are upset are just upset for no reason. For the 1000th time, this so called Mandarin was an act to conceal the true identity of the real Mandarin (Killian).

Yes we understood that much the first hundred times we heard it. This "villain" still is unimpressive. Oh great sculpt and nice costuming no doubt about it. But a villain to respect....no.

It is being asked why "haters" come to threads like these. I can only speak for me.... I loved the first Iron Man movie. It made me care bout him for the first time. Neither successor has lived up to the first. And I think it is sad.

We went from a genuinely compelling film and hero to a fake villain who was supposed to be Chinese yet ended up...... Middle Eastern. The real villain got totally clotheslined. Then we had fifty empty suits waging battle which ended up destroyed. Billions of dollars wasted.

Stark wasn't even in those suits. They were empty shells. Kinda like this film. This figure on my shelves would only remind me of it.

nbc_jim_hlt_s05e122_826_DramaticTurnSpeak_20130501-cropped-proto-custom_31-thumb-350xauto-34451.jpg

I thought Hot Toys were joking when they previewed this figure, like they were in on the joke with Marvel before the film came out, but here it is. I think having this figure made rather than the actual villain of the movie proves how lame the twist was.

Back