Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from the movie......While I did enjoy what they did with him in the movie, now I don't feel like buying him because he's not really a villain. If he gets priced in the Agent Coulson territory then I may be in. But if he's $250 forget it.

Kingsley definitely did a great job in the role though, I'll give him that.

just got back from watching and had to check to see what people thought about this guy. I have been avoiding anything that had anything related to the film for the last couple weeks. Did the marathon with some friends, loved the movie and will see it again Sunday with my girlfriend who couldn't spend all day at movies because of work.

I will not say much because a lot of people will not see it until this weekend but my purchase decisions for all figures related to IM3 changed a lot after seeing the film. My bank account will be happy :lol

I had read pretty much all the spoilers posted here yet was surprised to see the twist that is Ben Kingsley. Bravo sir! :clap
If circumstances permit, I'll get this figure just for the laughs! :D :p

i'm so surprised to see all this negativity surrounding the mandarin. he is supposed to be iron man's #1 nemesis. and with a stellar actor like ben kingsley playing the role in the movie, how bad can he be? i may get two mandarin figures. that way when it sells out due to slow sales, i'll triple my money in a year when people come to their senses and wish they ordered him. IE: whiplash, two face, 1st black widow.

i'm so surprised to see all this negativity surrounding the mandarin. he is supposed to be iron man's #1 nemesis. and with a stellar actor like ben kingsley playing the role in the movie, how bad can he be? i may get two mandarin figures. that way when it sells out due to slow sales, i'll triple my money in a year when people come to their senses and wish they ordered him. IE: whiplash, two face, 1st black widow.

Read my last post in the spoilers thread. I think that is the biggest beef purists will have with it. For the exact reason you are saying him being IM #1 nemesis. They got lazy.

i just had to laugh. when i told the mrs. that people were dissing Ben Kingsley in IM3, she came up with this winning and witty remark....

a bad ben kinglsey is better than a great ben affleck. LOL!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Read my last post in the spoilers thread. I think that is the biggest beef purists will have with it. For the exact reason you are saying him being IM #1 nemesis. They got lazy.

well that sucks. the character has so much potential. i hate wasted potential. IE: venom in SM3.

Spoiler Spoiler:
''Bloody hell, bloody hell. It's complicated'' :D

I take it that you haven't seen the movie.

well that sucks. the character has so much potential. i hate wasted potential. IE: venom in SM3.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost: Exactly. That would be perfect.

BTW, been meaning to ask, did you go to VT? I assume you did but maybe you just used hokie for another reason. :lol

Back