Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT reading spoliers but something is bothering some guys about Mandarin...can't wait to find out what in two days!

Going to be interested in seeing which IM3 figures people actually want after everyone has seen the movie.

24 hrs from now I'll be watching it! Cant wait.

After seeing the movie.. I don't know if I even wanna buy this figure.. All I see is Lies..

:lol Wouldn't it be awesome if the PO went up first before anyone saw the movie?

That way we personally get a good taste of the evil of the Mandarin.

The Mandarin!

:lol Wouldn't it be awesome if the PO went up first before anyone saw the movie?

That way we personally get a good taste of the evil of the Mandarin.

The Mandarin!

I'm pretty sure they're pushing the suits that won't sell after people saw the movie right now to trick people who haven't seen it yet into preordering :panic:

Saw the movie and I'm still excited about this figure. I think it'll be a really cool looking one, for one thing.

I remember when I created my custom RAZA from IM1...
I spent a ton of money, time and preparation getting it ready to sell a few here. About a week before I was ready to post the sales thread, the first Avengers figure was announced... then another, and another, and another. The project tanked; I think I sold four- because everybody's money was going for Avengers. (including mine) There were so few villains then, and according to the comments I received, people really liked the job I did creating the costume, accessories and the head sculpt.

I'm REALLY glad HT is doing this, (so I won't have to) AND the armored Whiplash. The more villains the better.

The other thing is, too, if someone wants to make a more comic accurate Mandarin... you pretty much just need a different head customized and you got a nice representation.

Back