Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe some people didn't like this version fo the mandarin

1811604-mandarin_zap_iron_man_director_of_shield_26.jpg

It seems Killian in IM3 was inspired by this, I think its perfect

I'm getting Trevor for his looks and because he was a badass in the movie :lol

Killian is my second most wanted figure ever, If they make it, it will likely come with that white suit and the blue shirt, hopefully it wil have a lighthup body but I don't see how they could to that.. :dunno

GUY-PEARCE_KILLIAN_IRON-MAN-3_SUPER-BOWL-SPOT_.jpg

If it has a normal hs and a second one with light up eyes I'm happy :pray:

Last edited:
I'm actually really impressed at how this figure came out. Of all the new reveals (including the armors) I think the Mandarin and Tonto are the most visually striking figures shown.

Wow he is amazing looking!!!

just no interest in the character since I didn't like the movie. :)

Killian is my second most wanted figure ever, If they make it, it will likely come with that white suit and the blue shirt, hopefully it wil have a lighthup body but I don't see how they could to that.. :dunno

GUY-PEARCE_KILLIAN_IRON-MAN-3_SUPER-BOWL-SPOT_.jpg

If it has a normal hs and a second one with light up eyes I'm happy :pray:

LOL not saying that it would happen, but Lego pulled this off nicely by having glow in the dark faces lol

awesome and a MUST own!!! wouldn't it be funny if the world was duped and trevor was a double for the real mandarin and killian's exclamation that HE was the mandarin was all a ruse? surprise villain of the avengers 3? we already know they're making one because they signed RDJ to it.

I'm actually really impressed at how this figure came out. Of all the new reveals (including the armors) I think the Mandarin and Tonto are the most visually striking figures shown.

didn't like igor??? i think that's my new, favorite armor, even more than gemini.

Killian isn't going to happen from HT......just isn't
That being said I love this figure because it is quirky and makes me smile!

Shane Black basically gave the Mandarin the same treatment Chris Nolan gave to Ra's Al Ghul, only this time, for some reason, there is much more backlash from the fans.

IMO it was a good twist, but a great waste of the great design the team came up with for the Mandarin/Slattery. That, and the poor showcasing of the Iron Legion (can't they fight during the day instead?? or at least where there're more lights like in IM 2!), I think is my main disappointments with IM 3.

I wouldn't call it a 'good' twist, but it surely was a twist, and one that tanked the film in a lot of people's eyes.

Back