Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Even with the twist...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very good points.
Clever.

Has this guy been officially announced as a MMS? I imagine at most he'd be a late release or even a future toy fair exclusive

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

^off the top of my head. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't worry. He's where I was for 20 min after that scene. In denial.

But maybe if there's enough backlash, they'll try to rewrite something in future movies to pretend like a real terror out there exists... Who needs a fearsome name and adopts his? Lmao those are some fine straws there bud

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's pretty much spot on but..
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm still having a hard time believing they actually did what they did. Build up the Mandarin to be the big bad guy, completely ignoring Killian in the trailers and posters, etc and then do that!

The entrance to a nearby cinema here has a really big standee of MK42, IP and Killian. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
The entrance to a near by cinema hear has a really big standee of MK42, IP and Killian. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh really? I never saw that! I'll keep an eye out next time I watch it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the movie, this figure looses all of it's coolness points...
Seriously...

And by misspelling "loses" that post loses all "its" coolness point...seriously. :nana:

Mandarin is either the best or the worst comic movie villain ever. I'm leaning toward the former because I'm still in shock. And why aren't people more upset at this movie being called Iron Man 3 instead of the more accurate title of "Tony Stark 3?"

Dark Knight Rises had more Iron Man.

And by misspelling "loses" that post loses all "its" coolness point...seriously. :nana:

Mandarin is either the best or the worst comic movie villain ever. I'm leaning toward the former because I'm still in shock. And why aren't people more upset at this movie being called Iron Man 3 instead of the more accurate title of "Tony Stark 3?"

My name is Barry Murray and I approve of this message.
:rotfl

That's because as Tony Stark said... "I am Iron Man."

Back