Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped reading after they called the Chitauri the Skrulls....

Edit: ok so I read a the whole thing and that Trevor thing is all a coincidence. I don't think they would go THAT complex into his character. The general audience would be so confused

hell no, they might show his body in Iron Man 4 if they do the REAL Mandarin :lol

hell no, they might show his body in Iron Man 4 if they do the REAL Mandarin :lol

:lol "oh how did Trevor get there?" Oh boy, you'd be surprised how much people haven't seen the One-Shots, I just saw the Thor one for the first time the other day.

oh sorry I should have spoiler alerted that

gallery_35942_10875_2775289624ad0165b95cda.jpg

:monkey3

I am thinking about getting the 'Killian' sculpt to go with my Mandarin, that is out there now, but not sure if there is a suitable outfit for the figure yet...

He had a pretty simple outfit in the movies. Black shirt and grey pants. Done

I thought that Morgan Freemans "God" suit would be an easy one to pull off...an all white business suit and tie...jacket doesn't exist...YET!

It's a ridiculously awesome figure, you just have to be ok with the movie. I have mine posed with Whiplash and Monger. One for each movie, and since there is no Aldrich Killian figure (which btw would be what, a guy in an AIM shirt?) I'm good with it.

I can only imagine how many more of these they would have sold if he actually had been The Mandarin.

Is the head and neck one piece? Want to pick this up but not if it has a ugly neck joint.

Back