Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dude, with te Black Friday 30% off I just couldn't resist...I'm hoping his character is redeemed in future films since he was killed off...such an amazing actor/character, hate to think he was hired as a practical joke

Is today's deal any better than yesterdays? Or Spooktaculars? 40% off...

That's what I thought. Guess SS has hot their bottom on that figure for now.

After Xmas, I imagine if there's any left, it will get a 50% off stickler for a short time. Seems SS has a lot of inventory taking up space -- something I've never quite seen before to this level.

If it's gets the 50% off I'd be mad Lmaooo they keep doing that, customers are gonna start holding off till they drop their inventory to 70% off...they are shooting themselves in the foot

Got my Trevor in today...fitting nicely with the family...

15791906887_0fa1fca2b5_o.jpg

Got mine today, really is an awesome figure with such amazing tailoring, spot on head sculpt, and cool chair accessory which unfortunately was ruined by the terrible twist in the film.

Lp7UBR.jpg

9083Zf.jpg

9YFizj.jpg

Anyone know where I can buy a Trevor outfit? And a dirty robe to go with it?

It would have been great if they included a "Trevor" head sculpt (e.g. Open eyed and frightened). I take issue with the notion Iron Man 3 ruined a character no one cared about by making it interesting, memorable and thematically relevant to the overall story. One of my favorite characters for the "fan" response alone. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A proportionally sized beer can would be just as good...

It would have been great if they included a "Trevor" head sculpt (e.g. Open eyed and frightened). I take issue with the notion Iron Man 3 ruined a character no one cared about by making it interesting, memorable and thematically relevant to the overall story. One of my favorite characters for the "fan" response alone. :)

Speaking as someone who's been an Iron Man fan for over 16 years, who stuck with the comic through some of its worst periods (Matt Fraction's runs made me finally give up) - I loved Trevor. Yes, I appreciate the Mandarin is regarded as Tony's arch-nemesis for whatever reason but he's ultimately a two-dimensional pulp-throwback 'yellow peril' villain who even the most talented writers like Kurt Busiek have struggled to do anything meaningful with since Vietnam stopped being a thing.

I actually took far more issue with Killian's last gasp of 'I am the Mandarin!' and his dubious tattoos.

Truth is, Iron Man has some much better villains who'd be easier to frame in a modern context that could be mined from various periods of the comic's history - Sunset Bain, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Radioactive Man and Ultimo to name a few. To be honest I'm disappointed they're going with Civil War for the next Captain America and Iron Man films, I'd much rather have seen them tackle Armour Wars. Michelinie/Layton Iron Man still stands as my favourite run for the character.

Speaking as someone who's been an Iron Man fan for over 16 years, who stuck with the comic through some of its worst periods (Matt Fraction's runs made me finally give up) - I loved Trevor. Yes, I appreciate the Mandarin is regarded as Tony's arch-nemesis for whatever reason but he's ultimately a two-dimensional pulp-throwback 'yellow peril' villain who even the most talented writers like Kurt Busiek have struggled to do anything meaningful with since Vietnam stopped being a thing.

I actually took far more issue with Killian's last gasp of 'I am the Mandarin!' and his dubious tattoos.

Truth is, Iron Man has some much better villains who'd be easier to frame in a modern context that could be mined from various periods of the comic's history - Sunset Bain, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Radioactive Man and Ultimo to name a few. To be honest I'm disappointed they're going with Civil War for the next Captain America and Iron Man films, I'd much rather have seen them tackle Armour Wars. Michelinie/Layton Iron Man still stands as my favourite run for the character.

Totally agree.

Back