Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Marvel.com , courtesy of Toyark.com.

04_hot_toys_16_scale_mk_2.jpg

04_hot_toys_16_scale_mk_3.jpg

04_hot_toys_16_scale_mk.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it and immediately had a stroke for fear of it being an April Fool's joke, but it's real and looks awesome. Here's hoping we finally get an Oscar Isaac sculpt.
Watched the first episode last night. I guess we'll see as the series goes on if we ever see Isaac's face while in the costume because if not it may make no sense to include the sculpt.

I think it's interesting how much of the figure here is sculpted instead of fabric, especially the hood.

Probably too much effort with all the wraps.

I did see a TV spot where he is unmasked in the suit.
View attachment 569805

Oh, well there you go! Then I imagine yes they will likely include an Oscar Isaac sculpt, but I bet much like their Tom Holland Spidermen, the suit fabric will go all the way up to the head even though it's not accurate.

I saw it and immediately had a stroke for fear of it being an April Fool's joke, but it's real and looks awesome. Here's hoping we finally get an Oscar Isaac sculpt.
Yep, I assumed it was an elaborate (& well made) fake. :lol

Curious about the hood/cowl material. It looks like it could be molded plastic rather than thick fabric. While I get why they may have gone that route, hopefully it's soft/pliable rather than rigid.

It is quite odd how HT goes about this stuff. Nothing from Hawkeye, still waiting on Cobb and Cad from BOBF, still no Spider-Men- most likely the most in demand figures at the moment- but a reveal of Moonknight immediately after the first episode before we even get a decent look at him in costume.

Seems like Disney must be insisting on certain figures being announced at certain times which keeps pushing other characters further and further down the line. There’s just way too much Disney content for HT to keep up with now.

It is quite odd how HT goes about this stuff. Nothing from Hawkeye, still waiting on Cobb and Cad from BOBF, still no Spider-Men- most likely the most in demand figures at the moment- but a reveal of Moonknight immediately after the first episode before we even get a decent look at him in costume.

Seems like Disney must be insisting on certain figures being announced at certain times which keeps pushing other characters further and further down the line. There’s just way too much Disney content for HT to keep up with now.
I'm sure it's mostly due to licensor feedback/meddling. And I say that from experience.

I'm sure it's mostly due to licensor feedback/meddling. And I say that from experience.
Yeah I think that the same characters are often prioritized or missing-in-action from other toymakers is the big tell that this isn't Hot Toys calling the shots as far as who comes first.

Like, nobody else has Tobey/Garfield Spider-Men yet, either. Could be those dudes are still negotiating with Disney on their likeness rights.

I like it so far but when will this actually release? 1.5 years? I'll finish the series first and see where I stand in wanting this.

Wow -- I haven't seen a Davy Jones style "plastic" figure from HT in many, many years.

Reminds me of that terrible phase they went through with the Nostromo spacesuits and Davy Jones... evading the whole point of 1/6th: mixed media.

HT needs to sort their **** out, they can't keep putting out half arsed looking figures like this next to some of the amazing figures they also put out. It's a cloth outfit so make the outfit cloth, I don't care if it's more intricate and you need to charge more, I just don't want a 12inch Hasbro figure.

Back