Hot Toys Modok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what, I'm in the minority and I understand Ant-Man 3 is no masterpiece of a movie, but I thought it was pretty decent.
And even though Modok was pretty insane and creepy looking in the movie.
if Hot Toys makes Modok, I will buy him and I think it's a figure that will make a pretty crazy presence in anybody's collection.
Put it in your bedroom so you wake up every morning with that dead stare right at you.

:)

I agree it will never get made but damn it looks soooo good. I would PO instantly tbh… I feel like it’s becoming a sport to **** on everything Marvel lately… everyone’s entitled to their opinion of course, but for me I don’t like all the negativity.
I think this piece would look incredible in anyone’s collection.

Last edited:
Here I thought She-Hulk would be the worst. Instead, this shows there is no rock bottom.
But lots of people liked She-Hulk and her figure went to Waitlist relatively quickly.

THIS however? … I’d be curious.

I must commend HT for using modern art forms as inspiration for their face sculpts and expressions. Really progressive stuff.

734.jpg

Are there any shots of this with the gold mask on? If it came with a bunch of lights and the mask was on it might actually look passable....at night in a dark room. I still would never buy it, I'm just saying...

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 13-42-51 ‘Ant-Man’ VFX Team on Building M.O.D.O.K and Overcoming Back...png

Everyone HAS to get this. It's just so kooky and crazy. Be worth a fortune one day.

The head is near life-sized.

I can't believe this will ever go up for PO. But if it does... BUY IT! Like Jye.

No interest in this whatsoever, but I've been searching and not finding anything:
will there be, or is there already, a SDCC '23 master thread?

Thanks in advance!

I love MODOK.

I hate that this is the only 1/6 MODOK that's ever going to get made.

I hate that I can hear the ominous score swelling as the masked MODOK approaches, only for it to drop as he reveals his dumb face and says something like "hey guys" and the movie goes completely silent so the audience can laugh and clap for a second and the other actors get to mug.

I hate that I care this much about MODOK.

Back