Hot Toys Modok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I appreciate all the weapons I'd actually prefer a stripped down plain ol' head in a chair version.

Maybe Only Darren On Khair

Still can't tell if this is real or not...either way, ain't no way HT gonna make it.

They just posted images with the mask on.

r9Ky5WV.jpg
dxbpzyO.jpg
8Mcjglz.jpg
MhTcOVD.jpg
It’s absolutely incredible how Darren’s face looks as badly CGI’d into that final image as it did in the film, even though I know it’s really sitting there in that photo with those other figures.

It's a preposterous figures from a preposterous design.

What are his little legs for? What does he do with his little hands that can't meet? How does his design meet his purpose in life?

Not a figure I would purchase but it looks pretty awesome (not the movie design, the figure itself).

This MODOK is going to be a cult high price item once sold out and having finally seen it realized in 1/6 format with its giant face confirmed for me that marvel got the vibe of the tormented character 100% right.

Walking into your dark collection room and seeing his face poking out from the darkness is going to be very unnerving lol

I’m not kidding.

This MODOK is going to be a cult high price item once sold out and having finally seen it realized in 1/6 format with its giant face confirmed for me that marvel got the vibe of the tormented character 100% right.

Walking into your dark collection room and seeing his face poking out from the darkness is going to be very unnerving lol

I’m not kidding.
Nahhh

What are his little legs for? What does he do with his little hands that can't meet? How does his design meet his purpose in life?
This is where the rage stems. Imagine all the teasing in grammar school?

Yea sure people are cracking on it now, but I guarantee you if they slapped an "exclusive/limited number" tag on it, half of you would eat it up 😑

just sayin'...

Can't speak for comic Modok but this version is what was left of Darren after he imploded into the quantum realm at the end of AM1, mostly just a head

71D6JiA.png

zfrn8Qo.png

Yea sure people are cracking on it now, but I guarantee you if they slapped an "exclusive/limited number" tag on it, half of you would eat it up 😑

just sayin'...
This right here is the truth.

Being a viewer of here as well as a good amount of groups on FB, it comes off as people not actually enjoying collecting but rather tryinf to just say I ordered something.

Back