Hot Toys - MMSC005-MMSC012 - Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda digging it. But I'd like to see some close ups of those tiny figures. They look pretty detailed in the pictures but I still want to see better pictures. Wish they would have done the same thing with 6" figures instead. That would be the right size for me and I'd pay $500-600 for it no problem.

Not to mention you would need to buy 2 sets. Set 1 is open with the HOA's lined up. Set 2 is sealed to preserve the panorama artwork across the seven cards. $470 for that is a bit too much. No, it's a lot too much.

Yeah, it's a no from me. Needs to be somewhere between that and a sixth scale... (1:9??) .. That would be a more attractive proposition for the right price.

If these are the same quality as the ones that came with the Tank figure, I would suggest everyone pass on this set.

I'm a big fan of Iron Man, and thought this was a great idea the first time I saw pics of it, however after seeing how small they are, no articulation, and a price tag of $235 for the set, this is an easy pass for me. Shame really. :thud:

I'm getting it. I won't be able to afford the 1/6th scale hall of armor set, so this is fine with me.

Back