Hot Toys - MMSC005-MMSC012 - Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoha

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I don't think this has been posted: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=720
Mark I seems a little thin, and they seem to be battery operated, not USB.

PD1563942906Ef3.jpg
PD15639429070Qt.jpg

Hot Toys - MMSC005 - MMSC012 - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible (Ship Q3 - Q4 2019)
~ MMS Compact Series ~

Tony Stark has a private workshop in his mansion where he builds all of his Iron Man armors. There, he keeps the Mark I through Mark VII suits on display in his Hall of Armor. Today, Hot Toys is excited to bring his high-tech workshop to Iron Man fanatics with the incredibly cool looking Miniature Hall of Armor inspired by Iron Man 3.

Recreated with screen accurate details, the brand new diorama showcases Tony Stark’s state-of-the-art in miniature size featuring Iron Man’s remarkable suits with Hall of Armor, including Iron Man Mark I to Iron Man Mark VII. Measures over 12cm tall, the LED light up collectibles can be combined in different ways for endless display possibilities. Hall of Armor Miniature Collectibles is available separately; whereas the Iron Man Hall of Armor Miniature Collectible Set is only available in selected markets.

This special collectible is just perfect for you to kick start your Iron Man collection!

Special Features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Hall of Armor in miniature form based on Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame
Hall of Armors measure approximately 12 cm in height
Iron Man miniature figures measure approximately 8 cm in height
Specially applied silver colored metallic painting
Hall of Armor features LED light up function (battery operated)
Each Hall of Armor can be combined with another to create the diorama setting

Cool idea and display option for those that want some kind of hall of armor that doesn’t have space or the $$ for a full 1/6 scale set. I’m just not sure how well the paint will be on these little iron man statues. I’m guessing around $250 for the set?

I could be into this for the right price, its a nice display but I've never wanted to put fully articulated figures into a static hall of armor pose

I could be into this for the right price, its a nice display but I've never wanted to put fully articulated figures into a static hall of armor pose

Although mine are currently pretty vanilla, I couldn't order the entire current dc lineup to display like that (a bit late now anyway as apart from the VII they're all pretty hard to get) .. if they'd finished rereleasing the cheaper older versions like they did with the IV and VI in China it would have been tempting..

Maybe when my 50 arrives I'll get the courage to grab the box for my VI out of storage and swap some parts over and display him 'properly'..

Someone posted the price of the set of 7 on FB a couple days ago, I think it was $215. Crazy IMO. They look nice and detailed but so frigging small.

Someone posted the price of the set of 7 on FB a couple days ago, I think it was $215. Crazy IMO. They look nice and detailed but so frigging small.

That's probably about right, when you consider how much a miniature Ant-Man and Ant cost..

To me this seems like a better deal compared to the 1/6 bust set which was $370 in 2014.

Does anyone know if this is the same scale with the hologram extras or the mini figures from Tank?

To me this seems like a better deal compared to the 1/6 bust set which was $370 in 2014.

Does anyone know if this is the same scale with the hologram extras or the mini figures from Tank?

The figure themselves are around 3.15”

Will these be available in retailers such as SS? Prices are so high on eBay and I am not sure whether I am making a mistake and they will go higher.

That’s not too bad. Would like to see a picture of the scale though before purchasing.

Hahaha this is a joke. Good for people who want this, but I just don’t see the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back