1/6 Hot Toys MMS80 Iron Man Mark I - Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KalElReviews

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Video Review of the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erj9FULCiWI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUROf_lOxJO7P6ta0oxNwf9Q[/ame]

This think is super cool. Another Highly detailed release from Hot toys. Though at the time of this review it had been out for a few year and a second release has been released. It still holds up well. The only real differences between this release and the '2.0' are a different paint job, a updated head sculpt and a environment figure stand/base.

With a highly intricate system of actual wired and cables as well as fantastic representation of the armour in plastic form, the mark one is awesome. Highly recommended, especially if you are interested in owning the hall of armour.

Full Gallery Here:
https://kalelreviews.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/hot-toys-iron-man-mark-i/

Shouldn't this review go in the official thread for this figure, instead of having a new thread all its own?

Dude mods here do pretty much nothing... Its useless, could have gone in the 2.0 thread too, maybe in the reviews section of the board would be better suited next time, just a suggestion

does anyone actually have anything to say about my review and photos themselves lol

You put in a good effort johnny, heres your gold star, :lol

Jk i like your pics, very sharp, I think most people have seen this for years so its not as engaging to them, you should review some newer figs too and through a bit of the old releases in with those for comparissons, just my two cents

You put in a good effort johnny, heres your gold star, :lol

Jk i like your pics, very sharp, I think most people have seen this for years so its not as engaging to them, you should review some newer figs too and through a bit of the old releases in with those for comparissons, just my two cents

I have reviewed newer figures :)
https://kalelreviews.wordpress.com/

First off, who cares if the review is "late"? Not everyone is a collector right when the figure is released, and if they start collecting a year or so afterwards, they'll still want opinions before splurging on it. They won't be looking at when the video was published. I, for one, have watched a lot of reviews for "older" figures because I'm relatively new to collecting.

That being said... :lol Kudos on the review. It was really good. What camera did you use?

First off, who cares if the review is "late"? Not everyone is a collector right when the figure is released, and if they start collecting a year or so afterwards, they'll still want opinions before splurging on it. They won't be looking at when the video was published. I, for one, have watched a lot of reviews for "older" figures because I'm relatively new to collecting.

That being said... :lol Kudos on the review. It was really good. What camera did you use?

Yeah and new collectors who want opinions will go to youtube and search the reviews... Doesnt need its own thread here. Imagine if every single hot toys figure review got its own thread?
OMG does it because he gets figs before their released, not 3 or 4 years later

Thanks mate, I used a Canon 7D

Back