1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The complaints start to become white noise after a while, every single post that isn't what somebody wants, "Where's (insert figure here)???". Its borderline on the crybaby side, if you don't like something keep moving on, nobody is forcing you to buy something, its amazing there's people upset that Hot Toys isn't coming for your money. And then eventually when they do, you get people saying their traps aren't right or their thighs are too thick. Truly is a hobby in which people are never satisfied.

Sure people should voice their opinions about what they'd like from the company, it just makes little sense to do it on here. Especially in such an immature manner. Sure you'll get people to agree with you here and there, but the complaining doesn't contribute much besides derailing useful conversation.

Complain to the company itself, this should be a place for constructive conversation and not ineffectual tantrums. It won't get results here, and I'm sure they know that. Textbook trolling. If you need to vent, go to facebook like everyone else.

The complaints start to become white noise after a while, every single post that isn't what somebody wants, "Where's (insert figure here)???". Its borderline on the crybaby side, if you don't like something keep moving on, nobody is forcing you to buy something, its amazing there's people upset that Hot Toys isn't coming for your money. And then eventually when they do, you get people saying their traps aren't right or their thighs are too thick. Truly is a hobby in which people are never satisfied.

:goodpost:

While I do agree that a company should try and please as many of their customers as they can by catering to fans of different licenses, they also at the same time are a business and their number one goal is to make money via offering a product to people, so they gravitate towards the properties that are in highest demand at a particular moment. I’m sure you have people screaming at them to make a Dutch 2.0 from Predator, but in all honesty, if you were them, what would have a higher priority when it comes to making money and where you’ll satisfy a large chunk of your consumer base? If one is being honest, you know what the answer is. You can’t please everyone.

I know there’s a lot of people out there who preach loyalty, but try and liken it to your favorite sports team: if you were the GM and you had a chance to buy out the hefty contract of the aging veteran on your team who’s no longer producing the way he once was and free up salary cap space for other younger upcoming players, do you elect not to buy him out and continue to keep paying him his hefty salary because you want to show loyalty first?

When it’s a business, loyalty can only go so far before it has to give way to prudent business decisions, if you want to stay in business.

Are the Steve Rogers headsculpts all the same for the 3 Endgame figures? I feel like there are subtle differences, but maybe it's just the paint apps

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's on par with what I'll pay from Sideshow ($259 + shipping). You're probably out a little less money as by the time this ships SS will likely be charging $25-30 shipping.

Yeah the thing is everytime I've bought from Sideshow there's been customs for me as I don't live in the US. I found that price at a Hong Kong online seller so I probably will not get dinged with Customs.

Yeah the thing is everytime I've bought from Sideshow there's been customs for me as I don't live in the US. I found that price at a Hong Kong online seller so I probably will not get dinged with Customs.

Cool. As long as they're reputable and will provide service if it arrives with any issues, seems like a good deal. I'm in the US and like the security that Sideshow's customer service provides post-purchase, so I've always stuck with them. I know customs and they're overseas shipping can be quite salty though. Good luck!

I've never liked this costume, but this figure's really making it work for me. Glad to see there's a good looking red, white, & blue Cap on the horizon, especially since the Endgame one looks increasingly underwhelming.

I can see them making a 2-pack Deluxe Edition with the white Team Suit considering the white suit “turns into” the 2012 Avengers suit. Also, I don’t see the white suit selling too hot all on its own.

I can see them making a 2-pack Deluxe Edition with the white Team Suit considering the white suit ?turns into? the 2012 Avengers suit. Also, I don?t see the white suit selling too hot all on its own.
Yeah, unless it's a way different headsculpt, I may either pass on it or wait for a sale. I dont really need/want him, but if I did, I'd have to get the machine to display him in. (Cant remember the name of it)

Are the Steve Rogers headsculpts all the same for the 3 Endgame figures? I feel like there are subtle differences, but maybe it's just the paint apps

Yeah I think they're all the same.

:goodpost:

I know there?s a lot of people out there who preach loyalty, but try and liken it to your favorite sports team: if you were the GM and you had a chance to buy out the hefty contract of the aging veteran on your team who?s no longer producing the way he once was and free up salary cap space for other younger upcoming players, do you elect not to buy him out and continue to keep paying him his hefty salary because you want to show loyalty first?

When it?s a business, loyalty can only go so far before it has to give way to prudent business decisions, if you want to stay in business.

I see this for what it is, a thinly veiled attack on Madison Bumgarner and the Giants. I am triggered and offended. (I am from California too) I will now go to my safe space, (another Marvel thread) and reflect on what a cold, callous, person you are! :wink1: :pfft:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!

I see this for what it is, a thinly veiled attack on Madison Bumgarner and the Giants. I am triggered and offended. (I am from California too) I will now go to my safe space, (another Marvel thread) and reflect on what a cold, callous, person you are! :wink1: :pfft:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!

Thank you, Happy New Year to you as well! :duff

And no, it was actually loosely based on the Mike Richards scenario with the LA Kings from a few years ago. :lol

Good idea. He?ll look great next to the VI and VII

He will slide into my Avengers OG display and replace the old Cap just as the Die-cast Mark VII did for the plastic Mark VII. Maybe eventually Thor will get an upgrade as well. I'm OK with the other three...

You can have a nice A1 group now. Cap and Mk7 imo are really the only two that were in need of upgrades. A1 BW I actually think is a good sculpt and figure, and Thor is fine, I’m just not really a fan of the outfit. A1 Hawkeye I haven’t seen too much of but from what I recall seeing of him he looks fine, and A1 Hulk is still fine as well.

You can have a nice A1 group now. Cap and Mk7 imo are really the only two that were in need of upgrades. A1 BW I actually think is a good sculpt and figure, and Thor is fine, I’m just not really a fan of the outfit. A1 Hawkeye I haven’t seen too much of but from what I recall seeing of him he looks fine, and A1 Hulk is still fine as well.

Yep agree. The only thing I'd like to see is them up-size Thor a bit but that's a problem on all their Thor figures, IMO.

Eh...Thor needs an update..

Back