1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to this figure? No hype, no discussion, no release...

Shuri too. It's like Ragnarok Loki all over again. I forgot I ordered him the wait was so long. My fav MCU character so I'll wait tho. Ridiculously happy with Ragnarok Loki when I finally got him, hope to repeat the experience.

I’m a little miffed they didn’t do something to represent the white wolf aspect. Why even mention it then?

Agreed. Bucky is basically a new person now after the mind-cleaning they did in Wakanda. He's not the Winter Soldier anymore. Really wish they gave him a better looking costume, different weapons and an updated figure stand reading "White Wolf" :dunno

Agreed. Bucky is basically a new person now after the mind-cleaning they did in Wakanda. He's not the Winter Soldier anymore. Really wish they gave him a better looking costume, different weapons and an updated figure stand reading "White Wolf" :dunno

His costume is literally a throwback to his "First Avenger" look to symbolize that he is Bucky again:

jh1i4ocms2w01.jpg

I absolutely love his costume in IW, it’s a throw back to his first look as Bucky but it’s also as close as we’ve gotten in the MCU to his look in the comics. I’ve been dying for the official pics to be released...can’t be released fast enough.

Hmm they didn‘t even show him at SDCC or now at the actual con.
But someone mentioned that it’s like Ragnarok Loki all over again.
Isn‘t Bucky the second sculpt from the same sculptor as Ragnarok Loki?

I'm also disappointed that there's been no news on this figure from the recent cons.
I wonder if the ETA on this is going to get pushed back....

I have a feeling Bucky and Killmonger will be pushed back into late Q4. I have a feeling there might need be some retooling for both. Bucky's 'dusted' arm could be a causing some issues as well.

would they push it back so close to estimated release? so far in the short time i've been collecting, they push back far earlier than this near release, but I also haven't been collecting very long so I may have just never had to deal with that happening yet

^ Yes they do it all the time, the release dates are really just placeholders. It actually comes down to: When it's released in hong kong and then how long it takes for the shipping containers from hong kong to reach here. Which is usually 2-3 months after hong kong final product photos.

This is from the JL Batman thread. (Slightly modified for clarity)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy

No the information comes from a french YouTube channel, the guy have a contact in HK, he often have new figures in advance and informations, JL Batman and Bucky Infinity War are provided around the 25th of August according to him

Take it with a grain of salt

Back