1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

This sold out at alterego today. Get your PO's in folks!

I expect Dooku to be a sleeper hit without any real reason to ever get rereleased. I second that you should get your orders in sooner rather than never.

I’m on the fence between Dooku and DX Maul. Was hoping to see production pictures before deciding due to both being on the expensive side.

How is Alterego compared to Sideshow and BBTS? I have never used them. I see they have double boxing, free shipping and rewards. On paper they seem to beat out on SS and BBTS but how are they with service and speed?

They’re great. Just built up a $50 coupon recently and was able to use it Krennic, who had free shipping too.

How is Alterego compared to Sideshow and BBTS? I have never used them. I see they have double boxing, free shipping and rewards. On paper they seem to beat out on SS and BBTS but how are they with service and speed?

Oh man, they are the best! I just used my 35.00 coupon on Dooku. Free shipping and double boxing. prices are always lower than anyone- no tax, awesome reward points...they rock!

I just placed my first Preorder with them for DX Maul. It was available still on SS but I don’t like how SS does not double box and their shipping.

Had my NRD preorder on BBTS since August. I'm locked in and ready for one of my favorite characters. I think this goes the way of Tarkin and we don't see another Dooku. Better get your orders in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve been watching a lot of “Hammer Horror” movies since Oct 2018 so Count Dooku is more a opportunity to have a hight end Christopher Lee in my collection. I still have not preordered as I am waiting to see final product. Peter Cushing is an amazing actor. Now that I am exposed to Hammer Horror , Tarkin is merely a guest appearance compared to the depth of acting chops this man has. Highly recommend HH to you folks unfamiliar with that world!!!

Oh man, they are the best! I just used my 35.00 coupon on Dooku. Free shipping and double boxing. prices are always lower than anyone- no tax, awesome reward points...they rock!

They seem to have higher prices but don’t collect tax?

NOOO quite the opposite. Alter ego and secret compass are always lower than SS. No tax for indiana, double boxing and free ship are the best. Tired of SS destroying the art boxes and gouging on shipping.

I'm thinking to pre-order Dooku before my sideshow coupon expires, but I'm worried that if the final sculpt won't be as good as the prototype. I was expecting this to be released before Maul, but HT is really unpredictable.

I'm thinking to pre-order Dooku before my sideshow coupon expires, but I'm worried that if the final sculpt won't be as good as the prototype. I was expecting this to be released before Maul, but HT is really unpredictable.

It should be as good. HT seems to have older facial sculpts down pretty well. Tarkin, Old Luke and Old Han are good examples. I think it'll be ok.

66173597_430378264227182_8368295402408592624_n.jpg66395722_417880638812069_4321686820588088678_n.jpgnew Dooku close up

Is it just me or does something seem off of the head sculpt in tthese shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks a bit too long but it could be the photo

It looks a bit too long but it could be the photo
Could be it just look like the expression is different abit but we won’t know until more photos and more final press pictures. Still can’t wait for this guy just one more month to go I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back