1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode III ROTS Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Lucas said that right after ROTS opened. No need to 'explore' it. What's to explore anyway -- its an exo-suit to keep someone alive. About as deep as it goes, unless you want specific technical info.

The comics have shown Vader's creator, his built-in kill switch, and the array of other cyborgs that were created as potential apprentices for Palpatine.

Oh, and there's a cybernetic Rancor too.

Yeah that's EXACTLY what I thought when Vader stepped through the door onto Leia's ship in 1977. :cuckoo:

;)

Back then he was an evolution of grievous... BODILY HARM!!!

Last edited:

I always thought Vader was an evolution of Grievous and the comics have borne that out.

You mean the smoker's cough became a rhythmic wheeze?

Grievous was crippled on purpose and his “suit” and his condition were meant to limit him and keep him vulnerable. Same with Vader. No need for any evolution there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell in pics from the film because everything is dark most of the time, but in AOTC he is wearing a black tunic and dark brown pants whereas in ROTS both his tunic and pants are dark brown.

The back of his pants were certainly brown at the end!

I hope Count Dooku will be revealed soon, and ready for PO before Infinity War lauching :pray:

Rebels was fantastic. Better than clone wars and the ending is brilliant. If clone wars had focused on ashoka and not a anakin and obi it would have been so much better.
Disney has wrecked so much since taking over. It’s horrible
View attachment 402168

As for this? Wtf!

Glad I don’t follow the new stuff anymore. It just got so bad.

Rebels has some decent episodes but doesn't hold up against TCW, it isn't even remotely close.

Rebels has too many weak characters and too many bad, predictable and cliche stories and episodes. It doesn't help that the main character is insufferable and terribly written. Ezra will not be looked at in a few years like Ahsoka was and is now.

Need an Asajj Ventress to go with this Dooku. Probably too obscure of a character for them to make, but hell, they made Tarkin happen.

Need an Asajj Ventress to go with this Dooku. Probably too obscure of a character for them to make, but hell, they made Tarkin happen.

General Grievous would make more sense with Dooku though, eventually he was trained by Dooku in LS combat and was in the movie ROTS...more connection.

Animated Ventress will not fit well with these realistic sculpt figure.

Animated Ventress will not fit well with these realistic sculpt figure.

Dunno so much. SS did several "realistic" versions of animated characters.

review_asajj_large.jpg

I wouldn't hold your breath for any characters from the animated series

If HT makes this Dooku figure, it'll be the first prequels figure I buy!

giphy.gif

Release him already Hot Toys :gah:

Hurry up so we can tear the likeness apart already!!

I wouldn't hold your breath for any characters from the animated series

Well they did a half ass Cad Bane and I have the non-exclusive Ventress which has the blank eyes and no facial tattoos which I like better than the animated one shown above.

I think a lot of the Clones (at least later named ones like Capt. Rex and the two guys with the child) came from the series as well.

I would not put it past Sideshow to mine for what it can under the Imperial supervision of their Disney overlords.

I was talking about Hot Toys not Sideshow.

Sideshow might and have as you mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

wonder if he will have "severed" hands as a display option LOL

Back