1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

..cannot wait for Mace Windu vs Palpatine/Sidious red robe, Obiwan Ep2 vs Jango Fett, Darth Maul vs QuiGon... oh boi :horror

we need a windu and jango!!! We also need maul with a robe and his seeker droid. I was kinda disappointed with the sideshow version. Great headsculpt but the cheap body and the price made me sell him in hope that hot toys would do their version of maul.

we need a windu and jango!!! We also need maul with a robe and his seeker droid. I was kinda disappointed with the sideshow version. Great headsculpt but the cheap body and the price made me sell him in hope that hot toys would do their version of maul.

I have strong feeling for Jango Fett, and.. battle droids.. just like Dooku LS came with Anakin before hinted that Dooku will be coming. This time is the hologram of Jango came with Dooku.

Being that they made two Boba Fetts, I think Jango is a sure bet at this point if they’re delving into the PT.

Wow i completely forgot that Genosis battle scene when Mace Windu decapitated poor Jango..this scene could be possible for next annoucment from them

Wow i completely forgot that Genosis battle scene when Mace Windu decapitated poor Jango..this scene could be possible for next annoucment from them

and would be easy to pose Mace decapping poor jango

and would be easy to pose Mace decapping poor jango

cvb.jpg

Oh that's true Alycon.
Thanks for the headsup.

There is a reason why I have needed to be told this: I have edited my own posts in the very recent past (almost exclusively to fix grammar or bad syntactic constructs, as moderators maybe could verify), and I have been surprised never to see any marking on those saying "Edited ...", so I have recently been under the impression of somehow editings no longer being marked. Because I always read posts in haste, I haven't paid enough attention recently to that smalls script in some posts where it is actually stated "Edited...", and that has helped keep me under the wrong impression that maybe editings are no longer marked.
I'd say, maybe the forum config is set so that ONLY the author/editor is not informed of their own editings??

Anyway: I even was suspecting that Darth Snoopy's intervention could be actually due to somebody calling a moron to somebody else. I remember the post, but could not find where it was. Yeap, "moron" was of course edited out, I couldn't find the post and rest in peace, I was assuming there wouldn't be any "Edited..." markings, so I gave up and assumed the culprit could have been me.

Considering I have been fighting a bunch of people that I consider are deeply wrong about very important issues (and act accordingly wrong), it was of utmost importance to me to clear up this issue, so that those guys could not use this intervention by the moderator as some kind of shield to protect themselves againt my banging them as due.

So: I am not the culprit of the moderators intervention, as the "Edited..." marking proves. :)

Regards,
m.

PS: see? I just edited "prove" into "proves" and I can't see that damn "Edited..." marking... WHY??

You can see when a post is edited, go back a page and look.

Wor-gar,
read and dispair. :)
In the public.
m.

:lol

Clearly someone feels like he generally does not play nice and instantly assumes it is his post that is the problem.

Why would you think that? Have you done that before?

And please, state clearly. I want this in the public.

...and a Sith speeder bike. Hasbro one not so good.
m.

Just thinking about it, there was a lot of decapitation in the PT. Jango, Dooku. Anyone else ? Jar-Jar should have been...

That's good info. Over the last months I was sort of contemplating the SS Maul. But also thinking if HT are getting into PT now, I should just wait. I agree SS bodies are not the best.

Anyway let's see what they show at SDCC. I reckon there will be a couple more new PT figures on show there too.

Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Just thinking about it, there was a lot of decapitation in the PT. Jango, Dooku. Anyone else ? Jar-Jar should have been...

C-3PO too in AOTC.
R4-P17 in the opening battle of ROTS.

Loads of battle droids too.

Actually doesn't have to be decapitation......could be death by tape recorder :lol:lol

giphy.gif

Back