1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Totally agree.
m.
Anakin, Kenobi, Dooku and Yoda sculpts spot on from my perspective...... wish they could give us OT Luke, Han and Chewie with such accuracy

is it just me or is side shows website down? i cant get it to load from my comp or my phone.

Great figure! Can be my first HT outside OT!! My wallet is all in, but I’m not sure if I am. Wish this was in the sweet spot of $219 like the Emperor

Darth Snoopy,
could you please clarify to whom your message is addressed, which post you have edited, and the reason for that editing?

I ask this because it could be me, and I am worried about that possibility. Hence, I am trying to remember exactly what I posted in my first and only post ever on this thread, that is

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187611&p=9814014&viewfull=1#post9814014

...and I think it was just "Totally agree.", so there was not much to edit in that(!).
Thus, please state clearly whom you are addressing. If it was me, I'll need to know why, because as I said, I really can't remember not playing nice in that ultra-short post.

Just in case: please do not PM me. It is important to me to clear this up in public.

Thanks!!

Regards,
m.

You can get your point across without resorting to insults.

Post edited. Play nice.

Omg lolz

Quite the contrary.
:)
m.

To add to the chaos...

giphy.gif

Darth Snoopy,
could you please clarify to whom your message is addressed, which post you have edited, and the reason for that editing?

I was addressing everyone. I didn't edit any of your posts and it was for an insult.

Darth Snoopy,

I ask this because it could be me, and I am worried about that possibility. Hence, I am trying to remember exactly what I posted in my first and only post ever on this thread, that is

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187611&p=9814014&viewfull=1#post9814014

...and I think it was just "Totally agree.", so there was not much to edit in that(!).
Thus, please state clearly whom you are addressing. If it was me, I'll need to know why, because as I said, I really can't remember not playing nice in that ultra-short post.

Just in case: please do not PM me. It is important to me to clear this up in public.

Thanks!!

Regards,
m.

You can see when a post is edited, go back a page and look.

The shots of Dooku with Force Lightning are so damn cool - they remind me of the Unleashed figure Hasbro did:

aadadb83d58f5196f434dd354d077c12.jpeg

Unfortunately, the lightning on my old figure yellowed over the years!

Darth Snoopy,

Thanks!!

Regards,
m.

:lol

Clearly someone feels like he generally does not play nice and instantly assumes it is his post that is the problem.

Why would you think that? Have you done that before?

And please, state clearly. I want this in the public.

Never any love for Ep.1 obi! Shame. See people wanting Qui gonn and maul but never obi :(

Never any love for Ep.1 obi! Shame. See people wanting Qui gonn and maul but never obi :(

I want all versions of Obi-Wan.

Exactly! I have the SSC Ep. 1 Obi next to the new SSC Maul but if HT made either of those, I’d preorder first day. Qui gon not so interested in.

It's true that they are nailing every PT figure. I love all three of them and can't wait to see more.

Just curious, does it actually say anywhere that this is the AOTC Dooku... besides the assumption because they show him dueling Yoda? I mean, they also showed him dueling Obi-Wan and Anakin in ROTS months before.

It only says: Star Wars Count Dooku

Just curious, does it actually say anywhere that this is the AOTC Dooku... besides the assumption because they show him dueling Yoda? I mean, they also showed him dueling Obi-Wan and Anakin in ROTS months before.

It only says: Star Wars Count Dooku
I believe it could work for both, his outfit doesn't change much, if at all for ROTS.

I believe it could work for both, his outfit doesn't change much, if at all for ROTS.

Certainly works for both, and I think that's exactly what HT is going for. That's why I asked, just curious if HT did in fact say what movie this figure comes from. They do on most -- but once in a while with a figure like this that can cover two films HT will simply say "Star Wars" on the marketing/box.

..cannot wait for Mace Windu vs Palpatine/Sidious red robe, Obiwan Ep2 vs Jango Fett, Darth Maul vs QuiGon... oh boi :horror

Back