1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imho neither ht figure nailed yodas look. Yoda is my all time favorite sw character, and most figures/statues out there just don’t look right to me. I settled on the 1/6 bandai model kit, and with some work, I honestly think it beats out ht as far as looks go.

imho neither ht figure nailed yodas look. Yoda is my all time favorite sw character, and most figures/statues out there just don’t look right to me. I settled on the 1/6 bandai model kit, and with some work, I honestly think it beats out ht as far as looks go.

Would love to see yours! I had thought about getting that model a while ago.

This AOTC definitely looks off, but it's as good as it gets really. If they do a better ROTS version I'll sell this and go for that.

Would love to see yours! I had thought about getting that model a while ago.

Yeah, I like it a lot for what it is. I still need to get around to painting it and what not, but even unpainted it looks decent.

1D19FF9E-FBB3-4A64-8133-53B54E88217A.jpeg

195430E9-2008-4D12-B91A-FCF19F3119B4.jpeg

1EEB24E6-25F3-493C-8B5D-8E68796AFD33.jpg

And you even get a 1/12 ESB Yoda too, which is neat :lol

E2C5816F-D0CA-4663-936D-14F1130977BD.jpg

Almost tempted to pick up this version of Yoda with the 10% off deal Sideshow is offering on in-stock items. There’s not much else Star Wars related I don’t already have or that I want that’s available in-stock. Already have Mando on pre-order, and they say in progress flex pay items are excluded.

I was just looking at this too. Use the 10% off coupon and rewards to get this guy for free. Would still leave me with just over $100 RP's. Was gonna use them for a free Death Trooper when he's finally in stock.

Do the HT ESB heads fit on this guy? And how do they look? I had gotten the eyes closed head parted out and have it on my old SS Yoda. Wonder how it looks on this body? Anyone ever see any pics?

Go figure, it's now showing as out of stock as I waffled if I wanted to use the 10% off code on it. :slap

Go figure, it's now showing as out of stock as I waffled if I wanted to use the 10% off code on it. :slap

:lol Me too..

Guess I'm not getting a free Yoda..

Which is for the better. I only need 1 Yoda. Happy with what I got.

I didn’t order right away and it’s on waitlist now I see. Oh well. I didn’t really need it anyways, and having the Original Trilogy version is good enough. Plus really it wasn’t that great of a discount. Basically it would have covered tax and slightly more.

Back