1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah.

Anyways is anyone really interested in this figure over the episode 5 version?

In addition to it, never to replace it. Torn on this one as it looks fantastic but is ridiculously expensive for what's included... or not included. I mean why not include his Jedi Council chair from The Phantom Menace to make it better value?! I know in my heart I'll eventually cave in and buy it though.

I will grab this when it is discounted with free shipping. The empire yoda was discounted, so this one will be also. We need a new figure announcement, things are getting stale.

In addition to it, never to replace it. Torn on this one as it looks fantastic but is ridiculously expensive for what's included... or not included. I mean why not include his Jedi Council chair from The Phantom Menace to make it better value?! I know in my heart I'll eventually cave in and buy it though.

You can get a pretty cheap chair of that, sideshow made a 1/6 PM Yoda a while ago. The chair looks decent and it’s usually pretty cheap

You can get a pretty cheap chair of that, sideshow made a 1/6 PM Yoda a while ago. The chair looks decent and it’s usually pretty cheap

Thanks for the tip, it does look quite decent. Though being honest I more than likely wouldn't pose it with the chair anyway. They should've just stuck this in a Dooku deluxe and charged a $100 more.

I have it on preorder but have since bought the ESB version, so it's looking doubtful that I'll keep it now. But I'll at least wait to see the final product photos first.

I have him and Dooku on preorder from Timewalker. I've kind of changed my mind whether I need these, but I don't want to screw a smaller retailer so I'll take them and enjoy them when they land!

If you prefer ESB version then go with 1/4 IS Yoda, such an impressive piece with very nice Dagoba diorama base.

So is the Ep III Yoda a foregone conclusion? This is good but I’d like a serene head sculpt to go with it. ESB is so close but lacking. I’m considering holding out for a next one.

I don’t think they’ll do a RotS one. I think they’ll just consider the AotC one as being the overall PT Yoda. But it’s SW, so you never know.

There's a chance they'll make a Yoda from TLJ which would be cool, the dumpster slut of a movie it comes from not withstanding.

If this will be the only PT Yoda, then it's a shame they won't include another HS with a relaxed expression.

Back