1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm let's see

I have a mega ton of payment plans and threatening wife making life oppressive?

I Had Already Made The Previous Payments And This Was My Last One.
I just take issue with people posting some acronyms that I have to look up to know what they are saying. You’d think they were charged by the letter to post on this forum. I can understand Lol and rofl, etc. But sometimes people make acronyms of obscure movie titles or sayings. I usually have to open up a new window to google the said term before reading on.
People take the time to capitalise three separate letters when they could just write “the first avenger” or “the last Jedi”. I often have to stop reading a post for a few seconds when someone says “I was just watching AMATW” so I can work out they meant “Ant Man And The Wasp” and the read would have been far easier if they had wrote that.
/Rant, lol.

I Had Already Made The Previous Payments And This Was My Last One.
I just take issue with people posting some acronyms that I have to look up to know what they are saying. You’d think they were charged by the letter to post on this forum. I can understand Lol and rofl, etc. But sometimes people make acronyms of obscure movie titles or sayings. I usually have to open up a new window to google the said term before reading on.
People take the time to capitalise three separate letters when they could just write “the first avenger” or “the last Jedi”. I often have to stop reading a post for a few seconds when someone says “I was just watching AMATW” so I can work out they meant “Ant Man And The Wasp” and the read would have been far easier if they had wrote that.
/Rant, lol.

NP bro. Totally feel the same sometimes IRL. I try not to get worked up because ya know, YOLO. Anyways, TTYL gunna go watch me some TLOTR:FOTR (EE). L8R.:wink1:

20190722_085947.jpg

This guy just arrived from Popcultcha!!
Another brekky time delivery ��

Yep, the biker trooper is showing his age a bit there. He's still iconic, but just in terms of design detail etc. The Patrol Trooper just has more going on and small details.

IMG_1036.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday; thoroughly satisfied with him. Seems a shame that such a nicely designed character only gets about 45 seconds of distant screen time, but at least we got a great figure of him...

I need to get this guy sometime soon. Really an impressive figure for a Trooper with very little screen time.

Yep, the biker trooper is showing his age a bit there. He's still iconic, but just in terms of design detail etc. The Patrol Trooper just has more going on and small details.

View attachment 462332
The Sideshow Scout was the first figure by them I ever received and I never truly liked it. Just looks and feels cheap in comparison with other Troopers if you ask me. Kinda turned me off buying other Sideshow pieces. All I have from them is the deluxe R2, 3PO, R5-D4, and the Jawas.

Back