1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there was more footage of this guy in the original teaser trailer. That’s maybe what you guys are remembering?

Jeez, watching the movie again, the closest thing we get to a closeup of this guy is after he flies off the bike! For some reason I remembered seeing a bit more than that the first time.

View attachment 455185
That CGI shot doesn't even match the actual costume, for example the boot Armour straps are white, on the real one they are black.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

I think there was more footage of this guy in the original teaser trailer. That’s maybe what you guys are remembering?

I just watched that. Basically all his footage from the movie was in the teaser.
It's a shame. A decent chase from a couple of these dudes would have been better than the chase in the movie, lol.

I just watched that. Basically all his footage from the movie was in the teaser.
It's a shame. A decent chase from a couple of these dudes would have been better than the chase in the movie, lol.

We’ll see this design in the Cassian series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do not sleep on this figure. Very few of these patrol troopers were made so I predict it will be hard to find in the aftermarket once it sells out. Also he can have a bigger role in upcoming tv shows/movies in disney streaming. Here is my review of this awesome trooper

https://youtu.be/rC4RzULvN9Q

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do not sleep on this figure. Very few of these patrol troopers were made so I predict it will be hard to find in the aftermarket once it sells out. Also he can have a bigger role in upcoming tv shows/movies in disney streaming. Here is my review of this awesome trooper

Hi, can I ask how do you order from Eric Lee? I joined his fb group and still couldn't find out. Does he have an external site or eBay page? Cheers.

Here is his profile. Request him and message him. Tell him I sent you. https://www.facebook.com/EricLeeToys

Following reports of this figure being offered (though for PO only right now) by Loontentoys on Ebay, i managed to snag one. It took some time and also help from loontentoys to figure out a way to order one though.

Strangely, even if loontentoys confirmed they were shipping worldwide, i couldn't access their store or even find listed items through Ebay France. Fortunately, i was able to connect to my Ebay account on Ebay.com and was then able to access the item page and order.

Learned something today. Depending on the Ebay site you are ordering from, some items won't be accessible and you can miss some of the best deals. For example, i scored this Patrol Trooper on Ebay.com for $240 shipped from loontentoys when the best deal showing up on Ebay.fr was $260 shipped from Timcent. Weird...

Following reports of this figure being offered (though for PO only right now) by Loontentoys on Ebay, i managed to snag one. It took some time and also help from loontentoys to figure out a way to order one though.

Strangely, even if loontentoys confirmed they were shipping worldwide, i couldn't access their store or even find listed items through Ebay France. Fortunately, i was able to connect to my Ebay account on Ebay.com and was then able to access the item page and order.

Learned something today. Depending on the Ebay site you are ordering from, some items won't be accessible and you can miss some of the best deals. For example, i scored this Patrol Trooper on Ebay.com for $240 shipped from loontentoys when the best deal showing up on Ebay.fr was $260 shipped from Timcent. Weird...

Yes, I've had exactly that same issue here in Germany. None of Timcents items show up. Somehow I managed to get some in a suggested window. Then once I have it up and I go to their e-Bay shop there is nothing showing. It annoys the hell out of me.

Yes, I've had exactly that same issue here in Germany. None of Timcents items show up. Somehow I managed to get some in a suggested window. Then once I have it up and I go to their e-Bay shop there is nothing showing. It annoys the hell out of me.

Just Bookmark this site: https://www.geo-ship.com/
When you search eBay through there, it will give you every result on *every* version of EBay.

Thanks for the tip Username. Hadn't heard about that app/site. Greatly appreciated.

I ordered the Patrol Trooper and Mud Trooper at the same time from Timewalker Toys and asked that they be shipped together for free. So I'll be waiting for the Mudtrooper to hit before I can see the PT in hand.

Thanks for the tip Username. Hadn't heard about that app/site. Greatly appreciated.

No problemo.
I was assuming everyone on here would know about it.
Just make sure and share it if you see anyone else struggling to find stuff on Ebay.
Also, just in case anyone didn't know, Ebay has a cheap shipping option for international shipping. It's called the Global Shipping programme. The simple explanation is that you only pay domestic shipping for whatever you are buying, and post to an Ebay shipping address in your own country. Then Ebay ships it internationally for free.
So, if you see an auction on Geoship that looks like they don't ship to your country, message the seller and ask if they can activate global shipping.
I have to do that all the time when sellers in the US don't want to ship outside of the "known universe"(Lower 48, lol).

Back