1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problemo.
I was assuming everyone on here would know about it.
Just make sure and share it if you see anyone else struggling to find stuff on Ebay.
Also, just in case anyone didn't know, Ebay has a cheap shipping option for international shipping. It's called the Global Shipping programme. The simple explanation is that you only pay domestic shipping for whatever you are buying, and post to an Ebay shipping address in your own country. Then Ebay ships it internationally for free.
So, if you see an auction on Geoship that looks like they don't ship to your country, message the seller and ask if they can activate global shipping.
I have to do that all the time when sellers in the US don't want to ship outside of the "known universe"(Lower 48, lol).

OMG of this all works you are officially a legend Username !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$240 is the cheap price now?

From Asia, it's indeed the best i could find keeping in mind it included shipping. Don't know if there are better deals from US based etailers.

It does indeed, my friend.
I use it all the time for cheap shipping between me and friends in the US.
You just need to have Global Shipping activated on your account.

Gotta look into this feature. might change my Ebay habits radically.

Regarding ebay, when do you think sellers will begin to use direct payment instead of paypal?

Regarding ebay, when do you think sellers will begin to use direct payment instead of paypal?

I believe eBay said they would discontinue PayPal in favor of their own payment system sometime in the near future. I remember reading about it and being overjoyed at having to signup for and use one more payment system. Yay!

It will be integrated to website, so there won't be need to login to another site. I look forward to it since Paypal does not operate in Turkey and I can't buy a thing from there.

It will be integrated to website, so there won't be need to login to another site. I look forward to it since Paypal does not operate in Turkey and I can't buy a thing from there.

Paypal would operate in Turkey, it did in past. That's what you get for voting dictator and censorship. It's not their fault. It's just question of time when your leadership ban eBay in your country too.

Yes, they ceased their operations not because they wanted to, but they had to. And unfortunately the current governmental situation does not appear to change soon. So, ebay's self payment system is my only salvation.

Anyone gotten any shipping or final payment stuff from Sideshow? Wonder when Timewalker will get theirs

I think I've gotten over my desire to buy this one now, but am still looking forward to seeing all the pics in here. For me it was kind of in the same category as the Praetorian Guard. A very cool looking figure but just not important or iconic enough to justify buying and squeezing into my SW collection.

I think I've gotten over my desire to buy this one now, but am still looking forward to seeing all the pics in here. For me it was kind of in the same category as the Praetorian Guard. A very cool looking figure but just not important or iconic enough to justify buying and squeezing into my SW collection.

Yep I'm the same. Could have easily succumbed to this figure, so while he's definitely cool I'm keeping funds and space available for The Mandalorian and Cassian figures......"please make the show good and HT make some cool figures" :pray::pray::pray:

Same here.
This one has a cool design. But seeing pictures and videos of it would be enough. I don't need to own it.
There are more important figures I need to fund...

Got a notification from loontentoys as well. At $240 shipped, i believe this is the best deal around for overseas collectors.

I got him for $195 from a local retailer. From preorder. I don't know where that price came from, but order went through. That time few days later, price went to $270.

I'd like to have this, but I'd rather save the money and keep waiting/hoping for a HT ROTJ Scout Trooper/Biker Scout. That's the Trooper I'm waiting for..

Scout trooper is the holy grail. Unless I am bankrupt, I'll order it.

Back