1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Death Star Trooper and/or Imperial Fleet Trooper.

Come on HT, you're missing out on a bundle and its mostly reuse for you.

attachment.php

The Imperial Cricket Team is looking strong this year... :p

I wonder if the articulation is hindered from the uniform (sleeves). Looks like rubber? No fully bent arm poses in the promo shots.

Yeah I’m a only OT guy but this is the only Disney Era SW figure that calls to me! Oh I won’t buy it but I feel many of you feel the same with its design

I love this design but given he was a blink or you'd miss him kind of character and the over saturation that will be Star Wars over the next few months between these new films and the OT offerings I don't think he'll rush to sell out. I'll pick him up but hopefully for a nice discount.

Next required step, the speeder-bike... with an assumed price of 300$...

Ihatedisney.com.jpg

I like the Mudtrooper (undecided if I'll get it), but his design could lend itself to pretty much any period war film. Patroltrooper can only be Star Wars. Patrooltrooper ordered.

I love this design but given he was a blink or you'd miss him kind of character and the over saturation that will be Star Wars over the next few months between these new films and the OT offerings I don't think he'll rush to sell out. I'll pick him up but hopefully for a nice discount.

Which is a designator of some of the coolest SW OT characters/figures.:dunno

I mean a character like Dengar is only seen onscreen as tiny in a very wide shot that lasts for maybe a second or two.

I like the Mudtrooper (undecided if I'll get it), but his design could lend itself to pretty much any period war film. Patroltrooper can only be Star Wars. Patrooltrooper ordered.

Mudtrooper has a very WWI look. Kinda mustard gas mask, mud/trenches, olive drab trenchcoat and 1920's aviator goggles.

Though it works because the Imperial uniforms are WWI German influenced.

...Though it works because the Imperial uniforms are WWI German influenced.

If we're talking OT, Imperial uniforms are more WWII German influenced. Still, getting inspiration from WWI for Solo costumes is a smart move as it helps convey a sense of evolution in between both periods as they are about a decade apart.

This looks pretty cool. Only design I liked from Solo. Don't like the mudtroopeer or mimban trooper. Stormtroopers shouldn't have capes. I'm tempted, but would rather get the Death trooper from RO and even the shoretrooper.

Like others really waiting for a Biker Scout. My favorite trooper after the good old original OT Stormtrooper.

Biker Scout is coming, no doubt about it. Just a matter of how long will they make us wait. And if it’ll be a two pack with a speeder bike.

Love the design glad figures from this movie still coming. Waiting on Range and Mimbian Troopers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back