Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn forgot about this thread. Reminds me of how i found one brand new last year for £100 BIN.

I have free time but never see anything that good! :-(
Ive found some incredibly rare things for cheaper than common things quite a bit. Quite often its things im not directly in the market to buy but i cannot pass up the chance to own it when i see something for so cheap.

Ive found some incredibly rare things for cheaper than common things quite a bit. Quite often its things im not directly in the market to buy but i cannot pass up the chance to own it when i see something for so cheap.

Yeah its good when you find bargains.
I will keep my eye out!

Or maybe next week. Post says it should take a week but usually I would say a week and a half. Wish you lived closer bro. I'll let you know as soon as its on the way with a tracking number.

Or maybe next week. Post says it should take a week but usually I would say a week and a half. Wish you lived closer bro. I'll let you know as soon as its on the way with a tracking number.

I wish i personally did live in New York, always wanted to take a visit there. Plus its alright with the posting and stuff, i'm not aloud to have it to the 5th anyways. :huh

Its a shame that I just came to late into collecting preds and this one is way too expensive now. He's my most favourite pred with hippie.

Damn I can't wait any longer!! I hope that Hot Toys will re-release the P2 elder soon... and hippie too...

Back