1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Maybe its just the lighting but was his cloak that much of a dark caramel color?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Not at all...

Yeah, I didn’t think so but wasn’t sure if I was remembering wrong. I’m guessing it’s bright lighting at the con making it look that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there will be a Obi Wan Sith eyes coming out soon with lava platform base to go hand in hand with Anakin. Otherwise whats the point? HT releases are coming out like puzzles….pieces here and there. They should take a page out of NECA’s book and have “Ultimate” releases!!!

You could always pack a small mound of dirt in your display for Obi’s “high ground”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to order this one with Anakin. I've been waiting on this set for a LONG time. He looks fantastic. Only got the standard edition because I would never use the accessories.

Obiwan will next shipment not so far after Palpatine...cannot wait for him!!

Wow.This thread is seeing almost no action! Why is that?

I caved this morning and used my $60 in RP to preorder the deluxe.

I am rethinking of getting this in light of cmdr. cody, but i don't like how thick the tunic looks. It should be a lot thinner.

I am rethinking of getting this in light of cmdr. cody, but i don't like how thick the tunic looks. It should be a lot thinner.

That was my thinking too. But the pic of the robed Obiwan in the Cody set of pictures looks pretty good. Good enough to change my mind at least. Plus, I have so many Luke's in my collection. I can't NOT get baby Luke. Hoy vey.

This should be out soon. We really need some action on this board and obi seems to be next.

This should be out soon. We really need some action on this board and obi seems to be next.

Hopefully the final product pics will come with a Grievous tease. Well, we can hope.

Got 2 more payments on him! I'm so ecstatic to pose him with Anakin and eventually Dooku. Also have Cody on order, so that could be a fun pairing. I think the lack of conversation around this piece is due to the lack of new pictures. Those always seem to stir the pot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow.This thread is seeing almost no action! Why is that?

I caved this morning and used my $60 in RP to preorder the deluxe.

Well, its been a looooong time since this was announced and put up for pre-order (March 2018). Without any new news, rumors, pics, etc...its hard to find anything relevant to talk about that hadnt already been discussed all that time ago when the announcement came.

Still can’t wait for the first piece to my Star Wars nativity set!!

Troll master Obiwan would be my first and most anticipated Hot Toys SW 1/6 figure in 2019, I was hoping to see final pics of him in this month.

Troll master Obiwan would be my first and most anticipated Hot Toys SW 1/6 figure in 2019, I was hoping to see final pics of him in this month.

I lost hope of that when HTs showed the upcoming releases and he wasn’t in that grouping.

I pre-ordered him last month. I'm really looking forward to the release and I hope it won't be too long before he comes out. :)

I need this hopefully this comes out by the end of next month or early April can't wait to put him by my Anakin. I would love for Hot Toys also to release a Obi Wan, Anakin and Padme Geonosis would go perfect along side a Jango Fett. I hope to see many prequel Hot Toys reveals at celebration

Finally took the plunge and preordered this one:) Def didn’t want to miss out ... if the final is 80% of the proto head sculpt I’m gonna fall over when he arrives !

Stoked for this guy to come out and see some more pics. My bday was yesterday and I'm hoping to get him as a gift to myself lol

Back