1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Remember though, Obi Wan is on a normal workers platform rather than one of the droids Anakin lands on.

A huge platform so i can understand why he did not come with it. Another droid is not screen accurate but its better than nothing. i was thinking of doing the same thing.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

A huge platform so i can understand why he did not come with it. Another droid is not screen accurate but its better than nothing. i was thinking of doing the same thing.

Well either way you'd be better off buying another Dark Side Anakin and selling the figure than trying to get that stand loose. The price will be ridiculous, particularly as it's got light up features.

Well either way you'd be better off buying another Dark Side Anakin and selling the figure than trying to get that stand loose. The price will be ridiculous, particularly as it's got light up features.

This.

Also remember that it’s an exclusive so don’t count on Toy Anxiety to part this one out.

That robe looks like ****ing garbage but I wasn't going to be using it anyways.

Looks like he comes with Battle Droid parts and a holo table.
de470b13a4d37b6975d011d4ca2eed24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I see he still has the high ground.

I'm already on my last payment for Obi. Got email today they won't be taking it until 4/19. Gonna be a while.

I'm already on my last payment for Obi. Got email today they won't be taking it until 4/19. Gonna be a while.

Damn! Was hoping this one might get released earlier :(

Damn! Was hoping this one might get released earlier :(

I had hoped the same. It seems really far away. Maybe they will do what they did with The Emperor and down the road decide to give the choice to ship it earlier.

I wonder if there will be a Obi Wan Sith eyes coming out soon with lava platform base to go hand in hand with Anakin. Otherwise whats the point? HT releases are coming out like puzzles….pieces here and there. They should take a page out of NECA’s book and have “Ultimate” releases!!!

I wonder if there will be a Obi Wan Sith eyes coming out soon with lava platform base to go hand in hand with Anakin. Otherwise whats the point? HT releases are coming out like puzzles….pieces here and there. They should take a page out of NECA’s book and have “Ultimate” releases!!!

The base with Dark Side Anakin is pretty great, but you do bring up a good point. How does one pose Obi and Ani together with only Ani having the lava base. They should really sell, even as a special order, a height compatible base for Obi, but I know, that's not how HT works

Dual/duel pack was the way to go ideally. Sith eyes sculpt for Anakin (even though it’s inaccurate for the Mustafar duel), lava burned/BD outfits for both Anakin and Obi-Wan, and either separate lava droid bases for each or a single platform base for both.

Probably would have been in the $400 range though.

The base with Dark Side Anakin is pretty great, but you do bring up a good point. How does one pose Obi and Ani together with only Ani having the lava base. They should really sell, even as a special order, a height compatible base for Obi, but I know, that's not how HT works

Kenobi's base was massive so i can undertand why HT did not included it with any version. I'm sure someone will make a custom base that will fit both.

Kenobi's base was massive so i can undertand why HT did not included it with any version. I'm sure someone will make a custom base that will fit both.

It just seems like it will look so weird...Ani's giant lava base, and Obi's flat sticker base, lol

Are there any clear pics of that floating platform anywhere? I may try and make that or at least a portion of it.

No clear shot from the movie but Hasbro's interpretation

pannin10.jpg

Sweet! Thank you, Tee-Kay! That’s a lot better than the dark screen grabs.

Back