1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Sod it, ordered the deluxe version from Planet Action Figures. Was only £20 more than the regular version.

Thanks for the info - didn't know they had it up for order. I'm gonna go and put my pre-order in now with them! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Will anyone build a Mustafar background for these two figures :wink1:

This looks great. But low on my priority list as I usually stick with the baddies.... That Dooku though... :)

If they nail the head and the outfit for Dooku I’m in.

Instant pre-order for me. "You were my brother Anakin" :crying

Whatever people think of the prequels I still think Ewan did an amazing job as Obi-Wan and there was some powerful stuff in RotS.

In before the price is $280 for the regular and $366 for the deluxe!

My guess is $235 for the standard like Anakin and $260 for the deluxe.

My guess is $235 for the standard like Anakin and $260 for the deluxe.

That sounds more like it..however HT raised IW prices, would they do the same for ObiWan :dunno

That sounds more like it..however HT raised IW prices, would they do the same for ObiWan :dunno
Kinda doubt it for Prequel Trilogy characters but who knows. I don’t think they’ll sell as well if they’re too high but for a character like Obi-Wan they could maybe get away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just waiting for the Jar Jar reveal. Instant preorder.

Do we know when this will go up for preorder?

It's up for PO now.

When they make a terrific Dooku all the folks saying they are done after Anakin and Kenobi will be saying well........ maybe I'll just;)

And then Maul

And then Qui Gon

And then Padme

And then Clones.....

Not for me. I can honestly say that after Anakin and Obi-Wan, I'd be done with the PT. Don't want to delve too much into the PT and have that occupy precious space.

Where is the best place to pre-order this in the UK ?

Back