1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Well it does come with the baby. Kids are expensive these days.
:lol It’s such a weird accessory. I’ll probably keep baby Luke in the box always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

I preordered the deluxe at Sideshow been a while since I did that last order was Jedi Luke. Super stoked for this one I do want Anakin but now seeing the two obi wan looks far superior we will see but Ewan was the best of the Prequels and was my favorite as a kid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'd probably still be all in on HT if their OT stuff had sculpts this good. I kind of lost interest after getting Juan Solo and Obi-Wang

Glad we'll finally be able to complete our "Luke Skywalker Through the Ages" display with the exclusive.

not sure about this. it has bb luke, but my sideshow obi-ewan is pretty good....

$274 for Deluxe at BBTS. Woah. We'll be at $300 soon ! Good thing they did OT first !

$40 for a baby and a table. I guess the sculpt on the baby is pretty good.

They really captured Mark Hamill's likeness with that baby Luke! :lol

Just preordered the standard version of Obi-Wan, and I already know how I want to pose him: with his fists to his hips, a la the scene when Obi-Wan and Anakin first see each other on Mustafar, right before their duel. I've seen others refer to this as the "Superman pose."

Beautiful figure..but can't bring myself to buy stuff from films I don't watch or particularly like :( The baby luke is very well done and the other accessories are great too imo. Really chuffed for those that have wanted this. Still have hope for more Rogue One figures.

Glad we'll finally be able to complete our "Luke Skywalker Through the Ages" display with the exclusive.

Still missing junior high Luke hanging at Tosche Station sipping a blue milkshake.

Anybody have a baby picture of Hamill? I need to know if I need to have baby Luke professionally repainted?

They really captured Mark Hamill's likeness with that baby Luke! :lol

Just preordered the standard version of Obi-Wan, and I already know how I want to pose him: with his fists to his hips, a la the scene when Obi-Wan and Anakin first see each other on Mustafar, right before their duel. I've seen others refer to this as the "Superman pose."

That’s the first thing I thought as well... I can actually see Mark in that dang baby’s likeness :lol

Now hopefully they don’t give it the Alien Jonesy treatment and turn it into some demon child on release.

Ordered regular, 40 bucks extra for so so accessories=FAIL!!!!

Depends what you call fail? The baby will be 60 bucks parted out, and so will the table with holograms.

Let’s hope that blaster detaches from the severed droid arm. Hell even SS got that right.

The table with hologram is pretty cool. A great pose option will be he and Yoda (when the ROTS Yoda is released) looking on at it.

Back