1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had the scepter. I like that pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can only find the short one... I want the long one but no one seems to sell it lol... Oh well I may get the short one cos it looks so damn cool.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I wish I had the scepter. I like that pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ragnarok Loki arrived yesterday. I like that pose too and I know the shorter scepter is in my Loki Avengers box. Unfortunately I just redid the storage of all my HT boxes and I'm pretty sure its close to the bottom of a floor to ceiling stack in my basement closet. Not really up for redoing that right now. Maybe I can try a Jenga approach. :lol

Bought the short scepter for my loki...can't wait to receive my loki now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Got this guy the other day and put him in the pose for when Thanos gets here. Quick pics and will try for better pics later.
4c393ca3fef7246b8f4d57a61a78970c.jpg
057072a73ad96c199b094e2a3dc3cf30.jpg

Got mine too, last week. He looks so amazing in hand but it‘s really hard to capture it on photos..
Very happy with him.

Got mine today! I have the Avengers Loki version but decided to pick this up too and so glad I did. Unique enough design to warrant buying a second version of a character. I am usually very picky about that for space sake.

My only concern is that this suit will disintegrate over time being almost all pleather. I mean I think the shin guards, should armor, and cape are the only parts not pleather on this thing. Really wish HT would start making the suits with real leather instead of pleather. Buying in huge bulk like they would need to the price increase per figure should be negligible. I couldn't see it adding more than $5-$10 on the price which I would gladly pay for material that will last longer and is more realistic anyway!!!!

Ragnarok collection: complete. With a Strange addition.

Loki is great. Sculpt looks good in hand and is a solid B+/A- older Tom Hiddleston.

I really need some vibrantly colored, controllable LEDs finally. This shelf needs that color pop from the movie.
fe86401cdce75c6a274908a6d8086d33.jpg
71a07145e067eaa219988409834c683c.jpg

Ragnarok collection: complete. With a Strange addition.

Loki is great. Sculpt looks good in hand and is a solid B+/A- older Tom Hiddleston.

I really need some vibrantly colored, controllable LEDs finally. This shelf needs that color pop from the movie.
fe86401cdce75c6a274908a6d8086d33.jpg
71a07145e067eaa219988409834c683c.jpg

Killer display...love what you did with roadworn at the top still on the fence about tracking him down i have all the other ragnorok figures besides him..colored leds would make it look even better

Killer display...love what you did with roadworn at the top still on the fence about tracking him down i have all the other ragnorok figures besides him..colored leds would make it look even better

Thanks, man. It's a very mixed bag going after Roadworn Thor. For what he is, he's awesome. Out of the three recent Thors, I still think he's my favorite and the best they've done, if you just want to have a solid representation of the hero. Now that the Infinity War one is out...and you've got the Gladiator one already...eh it's a little bit of a toss up. He's commanding higher prices and you need to weigh that against those two facts. I'd say if you could get one with an eBay coupon for ~$300, it wouldn't be a bad choice. But not a necessity if you don't have the itch to finish the set.
3ba80664d7587e192de5bb6e49346ba6.jpg

The Roadworn Thor isn't screen accurate though...lazy HT just recycled the AOU head instead of giving us an updated one with a beard. The inaccuracy plus the boring outfit made this one an easy pass for me. I own AOU Thor, Ragnarok, and IW so a Roadworn one would have been overkill too.

The Roadworn Thor isn't screen accurate though...lazy HT just recycled the AOU head instead of giving us an updated one with a beard. The inaccuracy plus the boring outfit made this one an easy pass for me. I own AOU Thor, Ragnarok, and IW so a Roadworn one would have been overkill too.

It was never really part of the Ragnarok main line of figures though, so you can kinda understand why they rushed it out as effectively an AoU 2.0... But as figures go (even though I have all of them) it's an unnecessary figure if you are displaying different Thors.

Love how you have Thor holding Surturs skull like that. Roadworn is definitely one of the best Thor’s. Just something about him, he commands presence on the shelf.

Back