1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you may have another discount if you buy multiple items ;)
I collect other stuff and when I see a doll at $28000 (for a few useless diamonds) nothing surprises me anymore ^^

you may have another discount if you buy multiple items ;)
I collect other stuff and when I see a doll at $28000 (for a few useless diamonds) nothing surprises me anymore ^^

Talking about that Saks Cinderella huh? The basic one looks nice, but that one's overpriced too, though certainly not to the degree of the jewelry one XD

Talking about that Saks Cinderella huh? The basic one looks nice, but that one's overpriced too, though certainly not to the degree of the jewelry one XD

precisely ^^
the basic one lookes nice indeed but it's allready too expensive :thud:

Finally ordered this. First and definitive Loki for me ! I think to display it with Thor and Hela.

Shipping the 29th here too.

You all think this is the last HT Loki? I think it probably is...
Not sure how well loki sells, but prob is. They might do another loki based on A4 though if they want to milk him in that outfit. And unsure if they will make one based on the tv series.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They will def make another Loki for his Disney+ limited series.

Yes that worries me a little that this could be superseded with a TV version. But then again I may not like the costume as much in the TV series ? Maybe he won't even be in the full costume with horns at all ??, perhaps mainly in a suit like in I think it was Dark Kingdom ??

Yes that worries me a little that this could be superseded with a TV version. But then again I may not like the costume as much in the TV series ? Maybe he won't even be in the full costume with horns at all ??, perhaps mainly in a suit like in I think it was Dark Kingdom ??
I bet the tv series is high budgeted to attract new users to the Disney + service...so I am expecting a really cool costume from the tv series... But I don't want to take chances and have to have this first.

Yeah, for me, that's one thing I didn't want to chance - this is my first Loki and I really wanted the horns. Plus I liked Ragnarok a lot anyway; and this Loki has some nice accessories.

I bet the tv series is high budgeted to attract new users to the Disney + service...so I am expecting a really cool costume from the tv series... But I don't want to take chances and have to have this first.

Yeah, for me, that's one thing I didn't want to chance - this is my first Loki and I really wanted the horns. Plus I liked Ragnarok a lot anyway; and this Loki has some nice accessories.

Yep totally agree. Far easier to sell a Loki than find him for retail after the fact. Especially if they do eventually do a TV version and it isn't as good.

Yep totally agree. Far easier to sell a Loki than find him for retail after the fact. Especially if they do eventually do a TV version and it isn't as good.

Tell me about it - seein' as for certain figs just this year - mainly 10 year MCU - I've paid marked up prices for older figs. Partly 'coz I got a late start collecting or sometimes just passed on a fig at the time. Paying up-market prices is always a hard decision and a lot of times I just don't $$$$$. :horror:horror:horror

So I've missed Lokis. But don't plan on missing this one. IMO w. helmet on for me he's fine - sure I'd like a more "Loki" expression. Fortunately for my shelf the horns, cape, Tesseract are so iconic think he's gonna display great w. my Roadworn Thor:

Loki.jpg

after seeing Sassafras pics of loki and looking at that smirk, i suddenly realise the HT loki from ragnarok resembles Daniel Craig. hahahaha

Back