1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After canceling my palpatine in order to get this figure on early release, i think ssc refunded my rp back. Weird cuz i didn't think they did that. The 17$ in rp i used for palps is back.

Has anyone gotten in touch with SS about Loki? Almost been a week since we were all charged and it doesn't seem that anyone's been told it's been shipped

Has anyone gotten in touch with SS about Loki? Almost been a week since we were all charged and it doesn't seem that anyone's been told it's been shipped

Yes I asked today and was told it would ship today - which is what seems to have happened.

Mine has finally shipped today......with an inexplicable delivery date of Monday December 10th. I live in the Midwest, are they riding it out here on horseback?

Everything is going to be delayed an extra day. Due to President Bush dying they are making December 5th a government holiday. No mail it seems

Was lucky to get mine today from Sideshow. I live in LA so the turnaround on Sideshow is always next day, which is nice.

Figure looks good in hand although I'm not super thrilled with the headscuplt still.
7a271512f2bed91d9cef2fe4da6e4924.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Got a text saying I should get delivery Tuesday.. Still says payment processing on the website though, lol

I think Sideshow is dealing with some delays, as it took a week between when they charged my Batman and when they shipped it. I wouldn't worry to much about Loki not having shipped yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Supposed to arrive Monday but today I received it !! Yeah

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Yep, have my tracking, and got my international thank you code. Funnily enough it has added to the code I got with Thor, so I now have $50 US to spend if I do it by about Xmas... (the remaining $25 will expire late January)

Decisions...

Yep, have my tracking, and got my international thank you code. Funnily enough it has added to the code I got with Thor, so I now have $50 US to spend if I do it by about Xmas... (the remaining $25 will expire late January)

Decisions...
That's 20%off a hot toys... Use it before it expires!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's 20%off a hot toys... Use it before it expires!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know right... two codes cumulatively added together. I don't want to order a figure just for the sake of it. I wish they'd hurry up and announce Captain Marvel, lol... being an MCU title character I've pretty much decided to buy her already.

If there's no sign of her coming into Xmas, I'll probably order The Wasp anyway.. (John Wick or Neo are other possibles. I want something for my Arnie shelf, and I'm not sure we'll see another Arnie figure any time soon)

Edit: Decision made, lol

And... arrived..

Love him. The Ragnarok costume doesn't quite do it for me as much as Avengers/TDW, but in hand I don't think the sculpt is anywhere as 'bad' as people have feared. Especially with the horns to triangulate the face. Sure, he's still not quite Hiddleston, but the detail of the face compared to the older version I have (like pretty much all figures since Age of Ultron) is much better..

Just waiting for Hela now.. (stand is a placeholder to artificially boost her height next to her brothers)

loki.jpg

Back