1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe, Marvel put this pic out a few years back for Age of Ultron. I use it as one of the scrolling wallpaper pics on my mac.

Loki.jpg

I really hope they don't make a habit of overestimating these release dates... makes planning out payments difficult if you want them sooner.

I agree. It definitely does mess it up lol. The only one I'm leaving on a regular payment plan is my pre-order for Infinity War Cap.

Found this photo on weibo.com

Attachments

• 0025276F-1B7D-43CA-B5BC-0D66532A9836.jpg
    0025276F-1B7D-43CA-B5BC-0D66532A9836.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 164
SS site says this should be out in the next few weeks. I should probably be getting my from HK next week, but all those who ordered should be enjoying for Thanksgiving.

Wow, that's soon.

I'm excited, though, and can't wait to get him. Of all the figures I currently have on pre-order, Loki would've been my pick for getting early. :yess:

If this sells well enough, they may still make the other version for some kind of exclusive. We all know how much they love milking it.

In this picture, I see more of Malekith in the TDW Loki sculpt than I do Tom... I don't hate the sculpt by any means, but this picture makes it look really weird.

LOL I saw the same.

all of them in that pic looks pretty good

I could definitely still be tempted into getting a blue/yellow version. It definitely would pop on the shelf.

I still want Thor 1 Loki more than anything. More than anything else MCU related.

If this sells well enough, they may still make the other version for some kind of exclusive. We all know how much they love milking it.

I know it was pipe dreaming but since the initial prototype had the full other costume, it would have been nice to get both
with this release, since it is pretty bare bones as it is.

I could definitely still be tempted into getting a blue/yellow version. It definitely would pop on the shelf.

I still want Thor 1 Loki more than anything. More than anything else MCU related.

Same here...on both counts! :)

if a blue/yellow version is released, hope the colors would be more accurate than what we saw as a prototype

^ Me too, that blue they used on the early prototype was nothing like the actual onscreen colour.

Since this will be my first loki, I am glad they opt to release this ver... The blue was terrible and not screen accurate and I'm not sure how it will pop more since most superheroes are either red or blue already. I prefer the green so much more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Since this will be my first loki, I am glad they opt to release this ver... The blue was terrible and not screen accurate and I'm not sure how it will pop more since most superheroes are either red or blue already. I prefer the green so much more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Same for me. I get why people who already have a green version of Loki would want the alt color scheme but, since this is my first Loki figure I'm glad Hot Toys made the outfit in green.

Same for me. I get why people who already have a green version of Loki would want the alt color scheme but, since this is my first Loki figure I'm glad Hot Toys made the outfit in green.

I’m glad it went blue over green, but the green would have been a neat variant with proper themed extras for the Skaar stuff. Like the “dusty” Deadpool.

The more I look at him, the more I wish he was in his Blue and Yellow Outfit,
just to add a little more pop to him.

And if HT actually released the blue and yellow outfit, you'd be here complaining that you wish they did the classic green outfit. There is NO PLEASING YOU NERDS!!! :rotfl

Back