1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of rooted hair, but done properly, it does this sculpt a lot of favors.

(Found on facebook, not my picutres)

45085747_10161172354910531_7317913592735465472_n.jpg
45147744_10161172354905531_6195388039833845760_n.jpg

not bad, I like it !
maybe just a little too tangled ^^

I see an interesting likeness on these pics

:gah: can't wait !

I'm not a fan of rooted hair, but done properly, it does this sculpt a lot of favors.

(Found on facebook, not my picutres)

D*mn. Just don't have the nerve with my only Loki (when he gets here.) I plan to have his helmet on tho.

Wow! Nice rooted hair.

Looking forward to getting this Loki. I'm going to be displaying him with helmet on, too.

SS site says this should be out in the next few weeks. I should probably be getting my from HK next week, but all those who ordered should be enjoying for Thanksgiving.

SS site says this should be out in the next few weeks. I should probably be getting my from HK next week, but all those who ordered should be enjoying for Thanksgiving.
Thanks for sharing, I was wondering when Sideshow was going to update the release window.

I really hope they don't make a habit of overestimating these release dates... makes planning out payments difficult if you want them sooner.

Jeezus another early arrival notice,I now got like 6 figures coming in by the end of the year shiiiit!

Me too, six figures and I'm thinking to buy Loki and some weeks I bought Yondu XD, I need to buy some detolf or something jaja

Back