1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking fine to me. I guess that's all that counts. ..

7af5f51c19c4dca820053536a9ff705b.jpg

This headsculpt looks good to me, as well. I actually think it is better than Dark World Loki.

This one beats the first two by far. Outfits are preferential but there's no competition with the new sculpt, especially with the awesome metallic horns.

I like DW Loki because it's my first Loki and my first HT figure :)

then I had a chance to find Avengers version at a reasonable price so I like it too

and I like my custom Loki because it's custom ^^

I was thinking to buy a custom head sculpt from eBay around 20 dollars, which looks like the Avengers headsculpt. Then buying a black suit and making Ragnarok civil version of Loki. Maybe not iconic as this or A1 version without helmet, but it would be much cheaper and I don't have any Loki in my collection. What are you thinking about this, anyone have a custom Loki to show some pics?

Meant to post this the weekend, but I didn't get the chance. Here is my custom black suited Loki...

View attachment 431732

View attachment 431733

Might see if I can pick up the new head sculpt parted out eventually so he is a bit more accurate! :)

I like DW Loki because it's my first Loki and my first HT figure :)

then I had a chance to find Avengers version at a reasonable price so I like it too

and I like my custom Loki because it's custom ^^

I saw your pics - that was a really nice A1 custom you did Elianora, I wish I'd picked up that suit to do one like that when I had the chance.

It was the other way round for me Avengers Loki was my first ever Hot Toy - that figure has a lot to answer for! :lol

Meant to post this the weekend, but I didn't get the chance. Here is my custom black suited Loki...

Might see if I can pick up the new head sculpt parted out eventually so he is a bit more accurate! :)

Nice figure. Actually now I'm close to pre-order this figure. I was thinking to make a custom figure or buy A1 or TDW version, but I don't have a Loki figure and I think Ragnarok Loki would be the best and definitive one for me.

Nice figure. Actually now I'm close to pre-order this figure. I was thinking to make a custom figure or buy A1 or TDW version, but I don't have a Loki figure and I think Ragnarok Loki would be the best and definitive one for me.

Thank you :) Definitely get this figure if you can, it looks really good imho...and it may well be the last Loki figure HT make :(

Back