1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, this **** video made the figure look so much better than official pics

gDUxcks.png

Attachments

• lokiht.jpg
    lokiht.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 185
Yeah it woukd have made for an awesome display. I'm shocked that they're apparently neglecting to include it after going to the trouble of providing it for Thor.

thor-and-loki-side-by-side-thor-ragnarok.png

Well in all fairness that scene had him in the blue outfit, so displaying him with the gun still wouldn't have been entirely scene-accurate.

Well in all fairness that scene had him in the blue outfit, so displaying him with the gun still wouldn't have been entirely scene-accurate.

Oh is it? I never noticed the color change, lol. Well hopefully they release a blue version so we can have them posed with the cannons or doing "Get help." :D

Doesn't look like it :( Pity, I wanted to display them both together like they were in that particular scene too.

He’s in his Sakaar blue costume in those scenes though, so having the blaster would technically be inaccurate to this costume.

Granted maybe they could’ve made a deluxe version with both outfits and a blaster.

Oh is it? I never noticed the color change, lol. Well hopefully they release a blue version so we can have them posed with the cannons or doing "Get help." :D

He’s in his Sakaar blue costume in those scenes though, so having the blaster would technically be inaccurate to this costume.

Granted maybe they could’ve made a deluxe version with both outfits and a blaster.

I never noticed either!! :lol Just thought it would make for a cool display. So at least that explains why they didn't include the gun then!

I think a year ago this would have been a $220 figure, so I figure that price point is pretty much going away. I understand why prices go up but with the Canadian dollar sliding hard $243 is getting pretty steep.

This isn't an automatic preorder for me, but I'm getting Thor, Hulk, and probably Hela, so it would be nice to have Loki, too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that Homecoming Spider-Man is going to be my last Marvel Hot Toys figure with the increasing prices of these things.

I just can't justify how little you get for such a big price tag anymore. Probably going to be a hell of a lot more selective with the Star Wars stuff too.

Awww... I don't know what to think...

This isn't bad (at least, I like that headsculpt much better than the DW one) but after having been quite blown away by the headsculpt of both Ragnarok & IW Thor figures, I had really great expectations for that one and I guess I'm a bit disappointed, above all when thinking this might be the last HT Loki...

First of all, I was really hoping for a "smirking Loki", I mean, the guy is the God of mischief! I understand why they went for a serious look for A1 (he was the bad guy and needed to look badass) and for DW (he was kinda broken in that movie) but Ragnarok??!! Come on!

I would have loved that smirk he's got when Thor tells Valkyrie & Banner how Loki turned into a snake and stabbed him when they were kids, or Something like that (twinkle in his eyes):

malicious.jpg

Ok, that was his blue outfit, but then what about that:

smirk.jpg

or that:

here.jpg

The headsculpt is a bit off too. I think his face needs to be a bit thinner (and his cheekbones more prominent), his eyes a bit less dark, and his eyebrows (hiddleston's got thick eyebrows which stand like a bar --sorry, don't know how to explain that in English-- above his eyes, even when he frowns)/jawline/mouth need to be reworked.

(Someone said he had too many wrinkles. I have to disagree. If you look closely, Hiddleston has many wrinkles so it doesn't bother me)

That being said, it's still a great figure, and I like the outfit, the hair, the helmet and the accessories, so I'm still getting this, even if I already have the two other versions.

I realize a lot of people like the figure, but I think this is probably the most horrendous one Hot Toys have put out in a while, under the Marvel line at least. Looks terrible to me. Loki started eating a lot of cheeseburgers, apparently.

I realize a lot of people like the figure, but I think this is probably the most horrendous one Hot Toys have put out in a while, under the Marvel line at least. Looks terrible to me. Loki started eating a lot of cheeseburgers, apparently.

I still like the armor from the first Avengers film..seems every Loki suit after, seemed to get less and less in style IMO

I agree, this has one of the worst likenesses I've seen in awhile. :slap

The Avengers Loki figure was a million times better than this.

Probably not, given how close this was just announced to IW being released. There so many other characters Hot Toys is going to want to produce.

Who knows with money grubbing HT though..this one clearly says Ragnarok ..won’t surprise me if a IW version gets made in the future :slap

Headsculpt is not perfect, but we have a long way to go before release and it looks pretty good with the Helmet on which is how I want him anyway. I sold my A1 version since I was short on cash at the time so I’m happy to get him back in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back