1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of A1 Loki...

I just set mine up after my move and being boxed up for over 18 months and while I’m still extremely happy with Ragnarok Loki, seriously I’m so happy that I bought 2 A1’s back in the day. Like most HT’s from that era, some things aren’t as “refined” but the detail is exceptional (Hiddelston looks so young) and the costume is probably one of the most elaborate being at least on par with both Jack Sparrows, Dr. Strange and Yondu. And I’m not trying to throw any shade on HT’s at all because, In my opinion, they do a great job with what they have to work with and while accurate and fantastic so many other releases have been, it mostly comes down to what they are replicating depends on the movie costume.

Either way I’m very stoked since, once I unpack more, I will finally have a shelf that I can dedicate to Loki and the 4 versions I plan to display (A1, TDW-in chains, Ragnarok and the Avengers 1 Kitbash suit from Germany when he had that cool scarf and the scepter was a cane). Anyways, here’s just a couple quick & crappy A1/Ragnarok pictures before I put them on shelves. And yes, I wired the Ragnarok cape!
I loved Loki as a character but before Ragnarok I couldn't bring myself to purchasing him. I almost didn't get Ragnarok Loki but I met a seller who wanted the sultur skull for $50 off the po price. I couldn't resist the offer and took it right away and now only to realize that it is my fav figure in my collection even if the headsculpt is not perfect he has so much presence. The horn, the gold and the green... Just so awesome.
He is my first villain and am looking forward to mysterio, another green and gold villain I guess... LoL... But I can't resist a jake Gyllenhaal mysterio, he is going to be awesome, especially with the fish bowl head! Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

With Thanos releasing soon.. I'm considering getting this as an accessory :lol

Just got this guy brand new and unopened from my favorite shop for only $190. Can't wait till my Thanos comes so i can do THAT moment with the two.

Strange, I looked on PC about a week ago and sold out. I went on there tonight and its back up as just arrived. I just had to grab one, that now completes my Ragnarok collection. I'm stoked and can't wait to display him with Hela, Hulk and Thor.
How awesome would Valkyrie and Korg be. I thought Korg was hilarious and really played well off Thor. His accessories would be Doug.
"This is Doug, Doug is dead" :rotfl

Strange, I looked on PC about a week ago and sold out. I went on there tonight and its back up as just arrived. I just had to grab one, that now completes my Ragnarok collection. I'm stoked and can't wait to display him with Hela, Hulk and Thor.
How awesome would Valkyrie and Korg be. I thought Korg was hilarious and really played well off Thor. His accessories would be Doug.
"This is Doug, Doug is dead" :rotfl

Miek would need to be Korgs accessory

I would absolutely buy a Korg and Miek set.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Anyone got this guy sitting down? I have seen a throne I would like but saw a reviewer who said he wouldn't advise articulating the hips at all due to the material

What's everyone's thoughts about the figure as a whole? I'm torn between this guy and teen Groot from Infinity War.

He's Great! Sculpt is better in person, clothing details are awesome, and frankly, when comparing to teen groot....... 1000000000000000% Loki

What's everyone's thoughts about the figure as a whole? I'm torn between this guy and teen Groot from Infinity War.
I almost canceled my PO cos the promo pics were so bad but glad I didn't cos it end up being my favorite in my collection.
Def Loki instead of Groot!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

With the figure still being in stock at most places, I feel like too many people slept on this. Yeah the headsculpt is off but with the right pose and having the helmet on, it is a much better overall figure than TDW Loki.

The key, especially with this Loki, is getting the "Loki slouch" dialed in. The guy that does most of the poses at SSC has a video on their YouTube channel in which he does a decent job at quick pose of Loki transfixed by the cube!

Can’t go wrong with either but Loki is a much better figure with much more presence on the shelf with those horns. I was one of the lucky ones where my Groot arrived intact. I love him
But will barely move him in fear lol.

He's Great! Sculpt is better in person, clothing details are awesome, and frankly, when comparing to teen groot....... 1000000000000000% Loki

Good to hear as I am still paying my PO and this is my first and only Loki. Tho I do hope the planned TV series will have HT put out another Loki - maybe. Or someone like SSC.

And the problems w. teen Groot are a travesty.:( C'mon HT!

Back