Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a custom that is proudly displayed in the closet in some box I can't find.

I've designed my display similar to yours. I really like how it's like a surprise whenever you try to find one!

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if a Morpheus and Trinity weren't even in the development stage. It may well be that this and Smith were all they were ever planning to release.

There are so many 3rd party 1/6 companies now I wouldn't be surprised to see them do something if HT dont come through, ideally though HT figs would be nicer.

I just got an email about my flex charge coming in soon, Fuuuuu not ready!!! I had them on two payments so i can expect this for january then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an email about my flex charge coming in soon, Fuuuuu not ready!!! I had them on two payments so i can expect this for january then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KACK......

Yeah , strange but I was also hoping for a delay.....seems all the figures I order always come in the same few months time frame. Then nothing for 10 months....

I just got The Emperor....

Well if it like a normal release maybe we wont see him till March.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:yess:

48190378_10217923726629032_1159535165832167424_n.jpg

Pictures are up on fb.

Imo is an average/good sculpt but oddly the likeness is better WITHOUT the glasses. Maybe because the eyes are well done and the mouth/chin not so much.

Anyway it is a good figure. I’ll buy it.

Back