Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix: Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

:lol

:duff

I honestly cannot keep up with all these section moves.

''Drink to your leg? OK drink to our legs''
vlcsnap-2018-01-26-22h30m31s309.jpg

Neo looks fantastic well done Hot Toys that Keanu sculpt is superb. Lots of accessories and the outfit looks great. I may be ordering soon and checking out all the films again. It's been too long.

Mezco posting links about John Wick the other day. Might see a 1:12 Keanu this year too.

I missed that. Pretty cool if they do. I'd get it for sure. With them making an Alex from Clockwork Orange, I can't wait to see what other licenses they're working on. They've done a great job of steering me back into 1/12 scale. The Jason Voorhees, I'm sure they're working on, already has my money. Space savers for a 3rd of the cost. But, considering how far off a Reloaded figure could be, I will probably buckle and preorder this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it was mentioned already, since some of you here are obsessive compulsive when it comes to details and screen accuracy, but I noticed that the "A" logo on Neo's boots isn't accurate because of licensing issues.

Screen used boots with "Airwalk" logo.

YwYY9BS.png

WAfMryD.jpg

YG1sqWi.jpg

I don't mind HT using a triangle instead of an "A", but I hope that's as far as it goes, that they don't just leave an empty circle.

Wonder why there was a sudden breakthrough with likeness rights? Anything to do with John Wick?
I mean it's happened before with McFarlane - his likeness may be tied to the movie contract? Either way - from what I hear about Keanu, I wouldn't be surprised if HT approached him and showed him what this was all about, and he had some appreciation for the art of it all and approved. Sorta like what happened with NECA and Sigourney Weaver - apparently Michael Biehn showed her the figures and she was really wowed.

I mean it's happened before with McFarlane - his likeness may be tied to the movie contract?

Yeah, McFarlane's product coincided with the movies (as did Gentle Giant and N2/WB Toys' use of his likeness). But I heard the likeness rights had expired.

threezero sounded confident of securing them but I'm glad it was HT in the end.

Threezeo probably will charge less but more rough on the edge. That's why their robot looks awesome because roughness is necessary and enchant their stuff there.

Pre ordered despite promising myself I wouldn’t get into ANOTHER new line. This looks too good to pass up on though

Yep, likewise. I have very limited space (2x detolfs, now full) but I just can't pass up a character so iconic as this, I'll need to rethink my display options. I'm only in for this one figure though.
It's started showing up on UK supplier websites, now pre-ordered...

Back