Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

I think this thread should randomly move to different forum sections, in the process, causing chaos with the other Freaks members.

Only those in the know, those that took the "red pill", will understand what's going on...

Genius! You should be the Mod of this thread! :D

Guess even the human heroes are technically cyborgs due to their implants.

I don't care what section the thread is in but...Neo, Trinity, etc....are NOT cyborgs...:lol

This man is the link between the LOTR and Matrix realities (and Star Wars too, for that matter)...

006AQU_Bruce_Spence_006.jpg

Exactly !! He has the helicopter !!!!

This is the hot toys line I've been waiting for. I pretty much gave up buying hot toys for the last 4 years but this license I am 100% down for. Buying everything they make lol.

Order or priority.
1) Matrix 1 lobby Neo.
2) Matrix 1 lobby Trinity.
3) Matrix 1 Morpheus.
4) Matrix 2/3 Priest Neo.
5) Agent Smith (all looks the same to me)

I wonder if it's gonna be the first Matrix Neo like the lobby scene either way I'm excited for it.

This will be about the tailoring and the sunglasses. Sunglasses gotta be real thin. Not sure how Hot Toys can mass produce that and yet balance QC-breakage issues.

I really hope Hot Toys put some serious R&D into this. Develop a new basebody and tight tailoring for a screen accurate silhouette. It'll be a major disappointment if they treat this as a kitbashing exercise...whip up some mediocre tailoring on a basic body, chuck in thick sunglasses and throw in some guns and smack a $300 price tag on it.

Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

I really don’t care if they milk the hell out of this line, too many memorable characters and glad to finally see something completely fresh for once... They could throw in hard line phone booths and the desk trinity was sitting in front of, along with the mini flip phones sets and a 1/6 cadillac cts add on packs and all will be bought!

Apoc, Switch, tank, mouse A WORKING MATRIX MULTI MONITOR DISPLAY, man the possibilities are endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes a cyborg then?

Ha ha well I am not claiming to be Isaac Asimov but a cyborg is definitely someone who is part man and part machine...Robocop for example...Terminator qualifies because he is a machine with fully organic skin...etc...guy with a pacemaker...not a cyborg...just like the guys in The Matrix.

Apoc, Switch, tank, mouse A WORKING MATRIX MULTI MONITOR DISPLAY, man the possibilities are endless.

Omg yes. Add Merovingian and Persephone to the mix. I would much prefer these outfits though.

255ee4a60ab7140626bf3cd37e27cc38--the-matrix-desktop-wallpapers.jpg

Ive gotta watch these films again.........just for Salma Hayek ! OMG !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There can be no wrong pictures with the accessories with these figs including the late 90’s early 00’s phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha well I am not claiming to be Isaac Asimov but a cyborg is definitely someone who is part man and part machine...Robocop for example...Terminator qualifies because he is a machine with fully organic skin...etc...guy with a pacemaker...not a cyborg...just like the guys in The Matrix.

I actually agree with you in theory.... but I wonder what volume of machine is required to technically count as a cyborg? I think if your biology has any "machine" that replaces or assists a biological function, then technically you could be considered a cyborg.

Back