Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine last night. Great looking figure! I'm really hoping we get Trinity as well.

Neo.jpg

The Rocketeer figure is a custom featuring work from Yunsil, Seas Dabbs, FullMetal, and Jacob Rahmier. No flaking on the jacket. :)

Well I like the Batfleck suit beause he looks like a creepy monster, so mission accomplished. ;)

Thanks, Man! I'll take any other Matrix stuff the hobby wants to throw at us, but I'm very happy with what I have. :duff

No way, Carrie Anne Moss was/is a babe! :)

btw you haven't answered is your Neo full HT except the glass or did you use custom clothings?

The clothing (coat, shirt, pants) is custom, from Yunsil. :duff

that is why i said Hot Toys will never meet the levels of customs. i'm glad my eyes were right that you used only HT sculpt and few other stuffs coz he looks totally different from my HT doll.

that is why i said Hot Toys will never meet the levels of customs. i'm glad my eyes were right that you used only HT sculpt and few other stuffs coz he looks totally different from my HT doll.
If HT never meet or better than customs, Michael wouldn't have used the HT parts right? Do you know that so far no customs ever able to make Neo's tights, body, pants, boots, gun holsters accurate? And HT got these right on first attempt

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

If HT never meet or better than customs, Michael wouldn't have used the HT parts right? Do you know that so far no customs ever able to make Neo's tights, body, pants, boots, gun holsters accurate? And HT got these right on first attempt

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

i don't know if the body is tailored for neo or generic, but no way Hot Toys can produce outfits that fits like customs. the pants may be accurate but it still won't be tailor fit. it's something that cannot be mass produced at the moment. just like hand tailored suits. and hot toys ain't gonna go hand tailoring the costumes.

remember this, accuracy doesn't equate to perfect fit. my first impression seeing his Neo isn't just that sunglass but how fitting the costumes are compare to my stock version.

Finally got my shipping soon notice from Alter Ego! It's been a while since I've been this excited to get a Hot Toys figure in hand. I was so pumped this was releasing soon that I rewatched the trilogy last weekend (ended up liking the last 2 movies way more than I remmebered, Reloaded in particular).

I've always loved Reloaded, but haven't worked up the courage to watch Revolutions all the way through again since the first time in the theater. Just because it was SO bad that it kinda killed my interest in the original for a good long while, and I don't want to risk that happening ever again. :D

i don't know if the body is tailored for neo or generic, but no way Hot Toys can produce outfits that fits like customs. the pants may be accurate but it still won't be tailor fit. it's something that cannot be mass produced at the moment. just like hand tailored suits. and hot toys ain't gonna go hand tailoring the costumes.

remember this, accuracy doesn't equate to perfect fit. my first impression seeing his Neo isn't just that sunglass but how fitting the costumes are compare to my stock version.

Hahahaha

Custom price: 1200.00
HT Price :235.00

Comparing custom dolly’s to mass produced?

Priceless.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back