Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of the guns goes to the back of his pants. not sure which pair. anyone remember what the bag suppose to carry?

The bag carried a bomb, the UZIs went in the back of his pants and if I remember right the Scorpios were on the side of his legs.

Would you imagine if he would had done and val kilmer would had been morpheus??

https://youtu.be/hm2szuXKgL8

Our neo would not had been keanu lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Val Kilmer would be great too, he looks cool with sunglasses in Top Gun. but there would be a lack of contrast as Trinity is fair, Neo is slightly tanned and so will Val Kilmer.

We needed a nerd type for this role.....slightly cool nerd..

Kilmer played characters too macho and cool.....

Smith was a clown.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thank goodness Will Smith turned Neo down, he is right about the fact that Morpheus would of probably gone to a white actor, so no Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus. Instead Val Kilmer. :horror
I think the casting for the Matrix was perfect.

Is there any way to get scorpions on side of his legs? With his pistols in the front of his pants, no way the uzi’s would fit in back unless his pants were loosened. I put the uzis in his shoulder holsters for now.

2c1bf86ebc9fb1ef8393f13e2dea649f.jpg

Is there any way to get scorpions on side of his legs? With his pistols in the front of his pants, no way the uzi’s would fit in back unless his pants were loosened. I put the uzis in his shoulder holsters for now.

I put the Uzis into the harness with the Berettas in his waistband. Works for me.

"Why is there still plastic wrap on my neck? There are only two possible explanations. Either no one told me... or no one knows."

Think the recent posting of Fishbourne posing with the Neo figure might be foreshadowing a Morpheus?

Is HT not at Toyfair this year? I’m pretty surprised we haven’t seen any photos from the show. I was hoping to see if Smith made another appearance.

Back